BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t begin to imagine the conversation between Big Bec and Leah when she shaves her or whatever it is she’s doing
---
She’s the only person I think would eat a burger from Burton & Bennett and actually enjoy it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That British tapas videum is like a snapshot of her diet, beige beige beige

Reactions: 9
She’s been so boring the last couple of days apart from the workout dance videom, that’ll go down in bison history. She didn’t post till gone 4pm today the lazy oaf

Reactions: 9
She’s been so boring the last couple of days apart from the workout dance videom, that’ll go down in bison history. She didn’t post till gone 4pm today the lazy oaf
That dance video almost makes me want to download tiktok again. Think I’ll stick to binge watching her once or twice a week on my old phone though she doesn’t post entertaining content enough to watch her any other way. Not sure if the dance workout or the grown ass adult claims the top spot for most entertaining tiktok 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.