BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it landed on stuffed chicken but she added takeaway to the wheel? So if it landed on that she was going to have a third takeaway in 24 hours?

I must be new here xx 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen a tiktok on my fyp (stitch) calling big scoops cute

Bit sick in my mouth

Reactions: 5
Seen this one mentioned across a few thread. I'm on enough already but.... I'm coming to join the gang 🤸🏼🤸🏼🤸🏼🤸🏼
Are you from the MM thread like me? He’s gone boring as tit so Iv now moved over to here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
everywunnnnnn she's out of her garlic bed!!!

Becki no one wants a morning routine of an unemployed 31 year old living at home with their parents. Get a fuckin job.
Morning routine. bleep . And then her shopping today for stuffed chicken AND buying chocolate… what happened to the Irish choc bounty x7 bars she tore into and she creamed herself over??
---
duck off Rebecca.
Like a wrong and spotty greasy white Dee
Sorry white Dee
---
Imagine being 31 years old eating a pepperami pizza in bed at your mum and dad’s house at 5pm on a Friday evening 🤣
Thursday evening. Her sweaty damp top is the same as McDonnums fursday. Can’t even be bothered to change/put a jumper on … it’s all a massive piss take and we’re falling for it …

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is she calling cocktail sticks toothpicks?? Why has she given her mum the greasy pizza plate. Why does she not have a glass for her pop? Why would she not use real ice? Why would she have a face to face facial appointment and not brush her teeth. So many questions.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Forgot about the Irish box she got, she’s not used any of it except the sausages has she? And she’s had it almost a week. So has that gone to waste orrrrrr?

Reactions: 15
Yuck I bet Leah hates going over and doing that on her bleeping minging bed too 🤢 she has a salon! I always wonder if it’s cause her weight can’t take the fold out chair

Reactions: 11
Took a 24hr break from the bleeping huge beef cake, as I got stuck on that strawberry shortcake thread or whatever that cunts called who talks about her kids private parts online.

AS IF Leah comes round to their house and has to go into Becki’s bedroom to shave her face whilst she lays on her bed. What a bleeping wrongun’

Reactions: 12
What I hate about her MMMMMMMMMM WOOOOOOWWWWWWing is her food has barely touched her tongue. She doesn't even give her brain chance to register that she likes it, which she always does because she's a greedy fat oaf!!! I don't know why it makes me rage so much but she boils my piss

Reactions: 15
Them amayyyyzen cheese bites are fuckin grim. Taste like deep fried paxo and dairylea

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.