BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of squash she put in that water bottle before the water is just beyond! Double strength toošŸ˜©

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Have you ever had a cyst and you get so fucked off with it you take a needle to it

Thatā€™s what I wanna do to her massive bleeping cheeks

IMG_3717.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pepperami video ā€œI always thought it said pepperoniā€ bleeping dumb warthog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If ever I'm having a tit day I'll just watch that 'dance' workout videum to cheer me up.

Can't believe we are nearly onto a new thread. Wowm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HOW much cordial šŸ¤® and its double strength so thatā€™s over half of her childish manky sippy cup of undiluted juice šŸ˜­
IMG_8248.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I honestly canā€™t deal with her using pepperoni and pepperami interchangeably. When she has pepperamis shes like Iā€™ve got these pepperonis and now sheā€™s got a pepperami pizza and sheā€™s like ā€˜I always thought it was pepperoniā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck RIGHT OFF I have NOT just heard her say she FORGOT to brush her teeth. Leah needs to get one of her criminal psycho men round there to spark her out. Having someone do her eyebrows with her crusty garlic morning breath polluting the air all over them should be an actual crime

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This 100000% confirms she would not fit in a plane seat. This gorgeous lady got a gastric sleeve ( looks amazing now ) but even at her biggest she was smaller than becki, half her size and couldnā€™t fit into a seat properly
IMG_7840.jpeg

Reactions: 9
BeckiJones4 #85 - Beckiā€™s polluting the port with her breath, Ricketā€™s getting even closer to death

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - Ā£41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - Ā£12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - Ā£16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - Ā£12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - Ā£8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - Ā£FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - Ā£14.64
12/04/24 - Stringy Egg and Dull Conversation - Ā£11.05
13/04/24 - Dominoums (Donā€™t Like Cheese Edition) Ā£31.98
16/04/24 - Free Lardfest -Ā£FREE
18/04/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - Ā£14.96

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm drawing up a healthy eating plan as I'm pregnant and at the rate I'm going I'm gonna be Bex the 2nd and I'm literally going through her tiktok seeing what she eats and making sure I cross that off my list. Gluttony is a sin for a reason. Ew.
It's basically chicken and chep on repeat with the odd burgah, postal freebie brownie and microwave doner kebab thrown in for variety

Reactions: 8
This 100000% confirms she would not fit in a plane seat. This gorgeous lady got a gastric sleeve ( looks amazing now ) but even at her biggest she was smaller than becki, half her size and couldnā€™t fit into a seat properly View attachment 2885575
I donā€™t believe that she couldnā€™t fit in a seat properly. I weighed more than that before my surgery and I never struggled to actually fit in the seat. I needed a belt extender a few times and couldnā€™t always put the tray table fully down but I always fit in the seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tell me why she needs to spray her bed... do people do that??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.