BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if good burger regret gifting her now, they have had to turn comments off on their posts, when I looked there was a few saying they were contributing to an eating disorder etc, all been deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Unless those cupcakes make every single hater put on half a stone every time Becki eats one then her clap back is tit. The only person she’s harming with them is herself.

Reactions: 22
Unless those cupcakes make every single hater put on half a stone every time Becki eats one then her clap back is tit. The only person she’s harming with them is herself.
The Google reviews are still there, I bet they now regret deciding to feed the beast

Reactions: 9
Probs gets cupcakes made on the daily tbf

Can commenters please ask her about the Roy Cropper storyline because I swear she will have no clue about it (neither do I)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’ll be up listening to Swifts new album Friday since she’s a BIG FAAANNNN

Reactions: 3
Sooo was she actually on tv or did they just use a clip of her video?? She’s such a sad fucker
Clip of her that she didn't even know was going to happen, didn't hear her either the presenter was yammering on over the top. A 2-3 second clip of her face SHE'S A CELEB GUYS GET HER ON DANCING ON ICE
---
This honestly looks like a box of dogshit 🤢 and wtf is 411?
Knock off WKD :sick:

Reactions: 9
I do chuckle to myself when I see her being called Heather Trott in her comment section even more so when our Shirl gets a shoutout.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That gifted food thing is just outrageous. I’m so not almond mumming but how in the name of Christ can anyone eat that volume of food in one sitting? AND dessert?

No wonder she buys Febreze, her digestive tract must be in bits.

Reactions: 19
I’ve reported the latest free burger video as disordered eating & unhealthy body image,we should all do this
Just a friendly reminder to keep it on tattle we don't want the thread shut down, we might all combust with contained hatred if we don't have an outlet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't like to go into the bathroom after her thats for sure. Her guts must be absolutely rotten after shovelling all that bleeping shite down her big massive fat bleeping neck. She's disgusting in every aspect! She makes me feel so good about myself though 😂😂😂 Everytime I think I need to diet and feel ugly I look at the Beckitron and feel like Kendal Jenner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Getting cupcakes made with your own ratchet face on, is a new low, even for BrokeBeck mountain. Not even a clapback, just really bleeping sad tbh. Her ego is getting bigger than her brisket bonce. Genuinely can't wait until all this comes crashing down.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.