BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL she disabled the comments on the goodburger video because she was getting absolutely annihilated and so was the company for gifting her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
she's just grotesque all round, the live laugh love brigade in the comments defending her are dangerous imo. She's going to end up bed bound and chesire fire service having to knock down a wall of the Jones' house to get her out. She needs to get her weight under control

Reactions: 23
Ok Bisonettes I need someone to do something for me because this has gone on long enough. If there is anyone who knows of any feeder dating websites that can check if Beckatron has a profile that requests money for all these videos? I literally cannot see any other way she would be posting so many awful angle “owum that’s amayzin” videos per day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope good burgers social media manager or assistant is on double time tonight for the speed they are deleting comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On that burger bowl video, the song uses the "N word" at 37 seconds in 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think there will be people out there who are feeders who save her videos for that purpose but I don’t think she’s thought that fair ahead cos she’s dim as duck. She probably just thinks people love her because they can’t rest without knowing what she’s eaten or summit. Same with seagull sev

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll say this time and time again, I’d respect a business more if they gifted a meal/product to a hardworking person, someone who is not on social media and just doing a good deed… preferably not to a huge bison that is known for an eating disorder. Seriously tit marketing. I give this woman 3 years.

Reactions: 22
Having the time to go and get cupcakes made and collect them on the same day someone left a sarcastic comment is not a clapback, its bleeping sad.

Reactions: 27
Anyone else have an inkling that she was made aware that they were going to use her clip on the news? As for 1 what are the odds Caff was watching at just the right time and 2 would explaine how she got the cupcakes so fast??

It's 600 thousand followers all over again 🙄

Reactions: 26
Goodburger have got the comments turned off for their last 4 videos lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just a friendly reminder to keep it on tattle we don't want the thread shut down, we might all combust with contained hatred if we don't have an outlet!
Yeh leaving Google reviews on their page is not on at all

Reactions: 15
I agree to keep it on tattle but the reviews/ comments don’t necessarily come from here (unless someone’s said specifically) she’s hated internet-wide 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree to keep it on tattle but the reviews/ comments don’t necessarily come from here (unless someone’s said specifically) she’s hated internet-wide 🤣
I think the r edit page is driving a lot of that from what I saw

Reactions: 5
It wasn't directed at anybody I've just seen a lot of people saying they are reporting her etc on tiktok

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.