BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is just grotesque. It has turned my stomach. Not content with a duck ton of meat with the burger chicken and doner meat on the chips, they then bring out sugar laden desserts. That’s literally got to be thousands of calories.

Reactions: 25
Yet another restaurant I would never set foot in giving free food to that woolly bleeping mammoth. She barely goes anywhere but she's like tit off a shovel to Manchester if there's a free feed. She actually makes me feel physically sick. Not cos she's fat or because I'm 'jealous' but because she's a greedy, selfish, idiot with no social skills, emotional intelligence or conscience.

Reactions: 29
Checken and Chep Tracker:
04/04/2024: Checken Tenders, Cheps & Dep
10/04/2024: Iceland Boneless Checken Box (KFC Dupe) & McCain Airfryer Cheps
16/04/2024: 2 checken streps and doner meat over chips (plus a burger)
You’ve reminded me, I volunteered for the gym tracker. Should prob check on it

127538C2-5FBE-48F0-B28E-62C71942B0D4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 50
"The brisket beef box was my favourite"

Becki you are a brisket beef box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Good burger another mid takeaway

She will literally travel anywhere for a free meal won't she. Imagine travelling all the way to Wythenshawe for a second rate greasy arse burger and chep 😂
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Fake ass witch doing her skincare routine and saying how much it’s helped her skin when she uses a filter so we can’t see the change anyway! Imagine someone young seeing her thinking her skin is really that smooth and then spunking a load of money on the skincare.

eMbRaCe YeR iMpErFeCtIoNs

Reactions: 17
Fake ass witch doing her skincare routine and saying how much it’s helped her skin when she uses a filter so we can’t see the change anyway! Imagine someone young seeing her thinking her skin is really that smooth and then spunking a load of money on the skincare.

eMbRaCe YeR iMpErFeCtIoNs
Anyone with brains knows that what you eat reflects on your skin. You don't get perfect skin by eating shite.

Reactions: 7
Why does all her food seem to be melting in her mouth at the minute? Lol
Someone lurrrnt a new phrase 👏🏻 along with incredible 🥴🥴 why becki, why is it incredible? What does it taste like? Incredible or amazing isn't a flavour. God I can't stand her

Reactions: 9
“Please don’t watch if you wanna see a fat girl enjoy some amazing yummy food”

That doesn’t even make any sense!! She’s so bleeping dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just couldn't sit there at her size yamming all that free junk food 😩 the confidence she has is astonishing!! Just imaging her waddling out in her crocs afterwards she has no bleeping shame

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.