BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she SO obviously has a smoothing skin filter on?
What the duck is she actually seeing when she looks in the mirror?
I think the yellowing must be doing something to her eye sight.
She has the worst skin I’ve ever seen
I just seen on Reddit where someone caught the filter slip and holy hell her skin is god awful 🤢 not sure if I’m allowed to screenshot and share

Reactions: 9
Anyone else have an inkling that she was made aware that they were going to use her clip on the news? As for 1 what are the odds Caff was watching at just the right time and 2 would explaine how she got the cupcakes so fast??

It's 600 thousand followers all over again 🙄
Yep and the whole ‘we had to wait for it on +1 a whole hour after so we could see it again’ thing. Every single person has live tv now where you can rewind & pause it. Then she happened to show it at the exact moment it was on the tv again apparently on ‘+1’ they’re just trying to make out like they’re simple, unsuspecting people who live a normal life and don’t have a clue. When it’s the opposite. They’re bleeping fame hungry scroungers. Anything for a bit of media attention. If xfactor or Britain’s got talent was still a thing they’d 100% get Paige on there as soon as she turned 16 to make themselves known.

Reactions: 26
those cakes aren't the 'gotcha' you think they are beks, it's just a fat bastard making themselves fatter

Reactions: 37
She posts WIEAD wherein she does not eat a single fruit or vegetable. How ??? Can she think she has a normal diet if the recommended amount is at least 5 and her current is 0 ?? Just from a basic common sense aspect she cannot think she’s getting that right

Reactions: 6
Checken and Chep Tracker:
04/04/2024: Checken Tenders, Cheps & Dep
10/04/2024: Iceland Boneless Checken Box (KFC Dupe) & McCain Airfryer Cheps
16/04/2024: 2 checken streps and doner meat over chips (plus a burger)
For some reason the idea of you having this on your phone is even funnier than the takeaway tracker just as it's so beige and specific 😂
---
I just asked my mum why they would gift all that to a fat woman 😹 Think you need an invite code mummy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
But she SO obviously has a smoothing skin filter on?
What the duck is she actually seeing when she looks in the mirror?
I think the yellowing must be doing something to her eye sight.
She has the worst skin I’ve ever seen
I can’t get over how far apart those eyebrows are yet how squashed together the rest of her features are! Such a bizarre looking thing she is!

Reactions: 15
I just know all that food give her the type of diarrhoea that literally burns on its way out

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just seen on Reddit where someone caught the filter slip and holy hell her skin is god awful 🤢 not sure if I’m allowed to screenshot and share
The day out at dancing Sunday she videos outside without the filter and her chin is awful 🥲 like honestly so grim

Reactions: 6
Well I love Corrie, not missed an episode since I was a kid so I’m fewmin they are using her. Coronation Street is definitely not her show of choice for when she’s lying in bed pouring chocolate in to her mouth and vaping. Wonder if she’ll send me her t shirt in exchange for some chicken and chep.
IMG_4044.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.