BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw right yeah Beck I believe you, you totally haven't just unhinged your jaw like a snake and eaten the box toum x

Screenshot_20240416_194423_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video is just grotesque. It has turned my stomach. Not content with a duck ton of meat with the burger chicken and doner meat on the chips, they then bring out sugar laden desserts. That’s literally got to be thousands of calories.
I’ve reported the latest free burger video as disordered eating & unhealthy body image,we should all do this

Reactions: 21
No way has she driven from the Port to Heald Green for free food. Fat slob. Bet she snuck a Peter Herds in as well after the free scran.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must go round that kitchen like a fuckin tornado every day cos surely the amount of tit she buys would go off if she yammed it at a normal rate

Reactions: 21
No way has she driven from the Port to Heald Green for free food. Fat slob. Bet she snuck a Peter Herds in as well after the free scran.
She’d camp out at duki flats if she fort there was a lardfest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear I’d love an ounce of her confidence. The size she is and willingly going to sit and eat a load of free food. And you know rightly she wouldn’t have the decency to leave a tip or nothing. As someone said, it’s like gifting a drug addict smack ffs. Her clap backs are always face palm worthy, yeah go and buy and eat cupcakes and speed up the impending death Becki, good one! 🫡

Reactions: 22
How have the bdl not noticed that she buys loads of snacks in her multiple shopping trips a week but rarely shows them in her wieiad videos

Reactions: 17
But she SO obviously has a smoothing skin filter on?
What the duck is she actually seeing when she looks in the mirror?
I think the yellowing must be doing something to her eye sight.
She has the worst skin I’ve ever seen
Heed like a bowling ball ain’t she

Reactions: 5
She's actually really winding me up. Saying she's going to eat three meals a day and healthy snacks in between but then 'it's fine if I dont' it's not fine, she is a ticking time bomb with her health. It's really really sad and she is just so deluded it's unbelievable. The good burger video made me feel sick the amount of food there was. And then the cockiness of the cupcakes. You can tell she is uncomfortable when she does her clothing hauls as well. I've been overweight. Not to her extent but just reminded me of myself in the uncomfortableness (not even a word 😂) of trying clothes on. She needs to take her health seriously!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 25
A troll took the piss out of you and told you to get cupcakes made to celebrate so you actually did?
bleeping hell becki you showed them
Such an icon

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Absolutely fuming she uses inkey list, if they start gifting her I’m gonna have to boycott them because there’s no way I’m working 40hr weeks and paying out for everything I buy for them to gift crater face their products 🙃

Reactions: 22
This whole coronation street thing is just cringe as duck I’d be mortified. She really needs to get a life and quick. She’s 31 not 61 it’s just sad

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.