BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she has the nerve to film a skin care routine for ' everywun that always asks' knowing her face is blurred out by a filter 🤦🏼‍♀️ i achually clicked on my camera on tiktok to see what the filter does and its called retouch n honislty it makes a huge diffrence. Who is achually falling for her skin looking that smooth 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Skin care routine lol yes cos everyone aspires to have skin like this.

IMG_4990.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I need to know if Becks reads here, we know Jodi and that do but does becks? I feel like if she read here we would have the biggest woe is me video because she realises we’ve seen right through her i’m so kind act
I think she does. There was a time we were taking the piss out of her house tour on YouTube and then she took it away from us and deleted it 😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The fact that this is her “job” you’d think she would look up ads or videos of the product she’s talking about so she atleast knows how to bleeping pronounce them. Rather than saying them wrong or just not bothering her fat hole to pronounce them at the ripe old age of 31. I dislike her the big fat buffoon bleep. Just watching the rest of her video - is it any wonder aside from her horrific diet and the fact she washes it every other week, but using a 79p serum. Noum bleeping fanx

Reactions: 12
This is so irresponsible of the company sending someone who obviously has an eating disorder to promote their product. Would you send an alcohol to a bar to promote it?? Everyone needs to boycott these companies.

IMG_7926.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Checken and Chep Tracker:
04/04/2024: Checken Tenders, Cheps & Dep
10/04/2024: Iceland Boneless Checken Box (KFC Dupe) & McCain Airfryer Cheps
16/04/2024: 2 checken streps and doner meat over chips (plus a burger)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - £14.64
12/04/24 - Stringy Egg and Dull Conversation - £11.05
13/04/24 - Dominoums (Don’t Like Cheese Edition) £31.98
16/04/24 - Free Lardfest -£FREE

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.