BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate the colour of her eyes. They’re really cold looking. Doesn’t help that there isn’t a thought behind them I guess. Just a kebab slab turning on its spit
this has got to be a contender for next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ITV is full of wronguns
The fact Corrie is now so dire they have to pay “influencers” to promote it is just so cringe
Becki has literally never mentioned being a Corrie fan, ever 😭
Stop don’t u remember when she went to corrie? And then took tea out in her car for like a month after in a corrie cup that she got

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ITV is full of wronguns
The fact Corrie is now so dire they have to pay “influencers” to promote it is just so cringe
Becki has literally never mentioned being a Corrie fan, ever 😭
She did the tour for influencers, she was so uncomfortable as she couldn't stop strangers taking her pic.

Reactions: 10
Just seen the TV video.

“THERE I AM”

No tit Sherlock. As if anyone could miss that massive head!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She did the tour for influencers, she was so uncomfortable as she couldn't stop strangers taking her pic.
Yeh I know, prior to this weird Corrie influencer thing though she’s never mentioned watching it or being a fan😭😭

• Angry
I need to know if Becks reads here, we know Jodi and that do but does becks? I feel like if she read here we would have the biggest woe is me video because she realises we’ve seen right through her i’m so kind act

Reactions: 5
bleeping fat plonker using anti dandruff shampoo for her “psoriasis”. Get to absolutely duck, acting like they’re the same thing 😤🖕🏼

also
What a BEG for the inky list to recognise her…

Reactions: 13
I think that’s why she gets her face so close to the camera and tries really hard to force her eyes open, because she thinks she’s got amazing eyes. She looks like a white walker from game of thrones

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that’s why she gets her face so close to the camera and tries really hard to force her eyes open, because she thinks she’s got amazing eyes. She looks like a white walker from game of thrones
🤣🤣🤣 The fat one who’s always at the back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched corrie since I lived at home 15 years ago, do people still watch this shite?

Reactions: 22
But she SO obviously has a smoothing skin filter on?
What the duck is she actually seeing when she looks in the mirror?
I think the yellowing must be doing something to her eye sight.
She has the worst skin I’ve ever seen

Attachments

• Heart
I need to know if Becks reads here, we know Jodi and that do but does becks? I feel like if she read here we would have the biggest woe is me video because she realises we’ve seen right through her i’m so kind act
Not likely until Biff, Chep and Kippum bring out a Phonics version of Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.