BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ollie wants her to go downstairs because he’s howling. Howling in bleeping pain no doubt. Please release that prehistoric dog from pain and get him put to sleep ffs.
There's a reason why she won't let Olly go. She won't have him to blame for the smell in the house and the fact she keeps pissing herself. X
---
I read a comment on the takeaway tracker page from someone saying Tattle Life is where people have a go at Becki for no reason. Yeah only because we don't get bullied by the enablers on this website. X

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve always stood firm in my belief that Cath is a massive bleep on the downlow. Just look at the crack head bun and that walrus she birthed. Tells me all I need to know about her
All you have to do is look at the way the kids turn out. It will tell you what someone is like behind closed doors. There is clealry someone kond of rift in the family as Shirley sees Ian as a father figure when it doesn’t seem like the others do. So think Shirley live with her mum while the others lived with their dad. It just seems really odd how only some family was invited to the party but Bison invited random strangers off the internet. Why would you pick Saint Sevda The Seagull, her lodger husband and fat sister, and Nana Bastard over your own family of they wasn’t some kind of rift/argument.
---
There's a reason why she won't let Olly go. She won't have him to blame for the smell in the house and the fact she keeps pissing herself. X
---
I read a comment on the takeaway tracker page from someone saying Tattle Life is where people have a go at Becki for no reason. Yeah only because we don't get bullied by the enablers on this website. X
I think Bisons views would drop without tattle

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Let’s not forget the nans funeral that had about 3 different wakes because none of the family were talking. There’s definitely been a falling out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don’t think I can be arsed to comment on Becki anymore. I’m fed up with her. I might just quote her in the comments cos the stuff she comes out with is astonishing lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s the betting on there being a buffet to celebrate her being on Grenada reports ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I take it she doesn’t fit in this anymore??
This was when she started walking in lockdown! She was planning on doing it everyday-“safely of course”!! See how that went??
Looks like screen shots from nonce hunters on Facebook you know when they go and do a sting

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think I can be arsed to comment on Becki anymore. I’m fed up with her. I might just quote her in the comments cos the stuff she comes out with is astonishing lol
I stopped watching her ages ago - just hate watch via here!

Reactions: 8
This was when she started walking in lockdown! She was planning on doing it everyday-“safely of course”!! See how that went??
bleeping hell 😳🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂😂😂
She looks like the pigeon lady from home alone
And what the duck are those trainers? Shoe zone £9.99 specials

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I absolutely hate the colour of her eyes. They’re really cold looking. Doesn’t help that there isn’t a thought behind them I guess. Just a kebab slab turning on its spit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.