BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of seeing that 4 5 app advert come up on tiktok so reported it as fraud because it's a lie. duck off with your bullshit becki man

Reactions: 8
Sorry but it’s spring and pretty chilly, why would you need febreze in your room?! Dread to think what smells she’s trying to hide :(
Probably stinks of rickets piss and her sweat. I’d instantly spew my guts up if I walked in her room and smelt it. I can’t imagine her ever opening a window

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Do we fink that maybe Caffs older kids are closer to their Dad / that there’s major beef because Caff got with Ian 10 years her junior? Obviously we don’t know the ins and outs but it’s odd that her older kids don’t like the younger ones.

Btw, this is Caffs sister, Debbie. Spot Crack-bun Caff in the background 👀 The other pic is Debbie’s daughter & Naan ( dead ) That bleeping chin runs through the family like the Habsburg dynasty.
I'm not usually on this thread sp don't know all the side characters, just here for a nosey as a casual observer but duck sake why does every one of this woman's hairstyles look like a wig? Not a single strand of that looks like it's coming from the scalp

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ollie wants her to go downstairs because he’s howling. Howling in bleeping pain no doubt. Please release that prehistoric dog from pain and get him put to sleep ffs.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The devil works hard but Cath Jones' genes work harder. I'd love to see her Ancestry report.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
My boyf just had the pleasure of seeing becki trying to pronounce ‘chamomile’ on Twitter 😂

IMG_5882.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a overweight person and have had the odd few comments but hardly seem to get any harrassment now. (That doesnt mean you lot can start harassing me. LOL XXX). Ive been watching a lot of videos on a You Tube channel called VS Comp, about Fat acceptance. After watching these videos I'm slowly realising why people are being offensive towards the vast majority of these people. Its not, in my opinion, just the unhealthiness of the person it is the attitude of them. They are either wanting people to have sympathy for them or they have such toxic attitudes that they must give off negative vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.