BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITV is absolutely cringe as duck at the best of times and this Corrie thing is even more so šŸ¤¢
ITV is full of wronguns
The fact Corrie is now so dire they have to pay ā€œinfluencersā€ to promote it is just so cringe
Becki has literally never mentioned being a Corrie fan, ever šŸ˜­

Reactions: 18
Also her videum about the shampoo she was looking for - I have scalp psoriasis and unfortunately, as much as you want to use nice shampoos, medicated/T Gel ones will only work if you keep on using them.

Reactions: 14
I get that itā€™s hard having 1000ā€™s of people pulling you up on stuff if you tell them youā€™re on a diet, but thereā€™s so much more she could be doing without telling people. We see the takeaways, we see the meals out, we see the choices made, we see the portion sizes, we see the treats she buys herself in every shop, we see the compulsion to add extras to everything (cheese, dips, biscoff etc). And this is what she chooses to show us.

Reactions: 16
ITV is full of wronguns
The fact Corrie is now so dire they have to pay ā€œinfluencersā€ to promote it is just so cringe
Becki has literally never mentioned being a Corrie fan, ever šŸ˜­
Init embarrassing šŸ„“ convinced all the staff at ITV think Corrie is real

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She knows she's addicted to food and takeaways. She won't commit to anything because she knows she's got no willpower. I think she just says these things for a reaction. If she made the walks a daily occurrence, I might believe she was really trying, even without making changes to her diet, but a 1 mile waddle once or twice a week is doing sweet fa and she knows it.

Reactions: 25
Good morning and good night after seeing nonce becks on my telly this morning. Canā€™t escape the fat duck

Reactions: 6
ā€œIm enjoying what iā€™m doing and Iā€™m really enjoying it, one of my goals this year was to move more & I feel as though Iā€™m smashing itā€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surprised they had a tshirt big enough for her. Wonder if they made it out of a bed sheet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait she was actually on tv? What a prize bellend šŸ˜† You just know that will be added to her ( short ) list of lifetime achievements along with her fuckwit degree, passing her driving test & being hated by 1000s on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1713257175778.png

Oh bloody hell never mind big back's claim to fame this morning, I've made it to the most liked posts in the past 24h for the first time ever... and TWICE. BRB off to quit my job and become a full time tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she looks absolutely dreadful.
The forced laugh, croaky voice and white stringy bits round the corners of her lips.
Sheā€™s honestly disgusting

Every time I watch her my tummy turns
Never been like that with anyone ever!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She only has 1 meal a day. It lasts 18 hours lol.
All this Iā€™m not going on a diet but making changes blah blah .. she will never succeed. How about actually committing to something Becki. Really try. I think she would feel a lot better.
But she walks on average 1 mile a fortnight taking Approximately an hour, sheā€™s completely healthy, I literally thought she was Cara Delevingne yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but itā€™s spring and pretty chilly, why would you need febreze in your room?! Dread to think what smells sheā€™s trying to hide :(

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.