BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the bra videum?! I think the postman one is also gone 😩 BUT can others remember it? She literally shouted something like hi out of her garlic pit window, then hid and giggled about it for ages?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So Paige has put she’s trying to distract whoever from the fact that she’s NOT all those things? Does she want to be an ‘apsalute physco’ or whatever she’s put?
Anyway, only just managed to talk myself into catching up on her Monday morning video. Why can’t she ever just eat something as is? Let me just add an Easter egg to my cornflakes. Silly fat duck.
I don’t get how she doesn’t realise that needing 12 hours sleep before feeling ‘energetic’ after sitting down all day is an issue?
Whenever I see her, I think of autopsies where they weigh organs and imagine them popping her skull on the scales and it just falling through the floor and continuing to the centre of the earth.
Also, sick to death of her wobbly triangle tits flapping in the wind whenever she does anything. Put them away, you juggernaut.
Her wobbly triangle tits though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tried to watch her biryani video but the chicken on the wood chopping board has my gagging

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s not closer to Leah since they’re similar age
They’re miles apart in every other way though. Leah is a walking filter who clearly spends her free time slagging it about it the ports finest establishments, had kids young and even though she seems a bit of a bellend, she’s got a job at least. Becki is like a child hence why she gets on better with the kids. That and she’s also slightly noncey

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leah probably also can not be easily manipulated & guilt tripped hence why porker is telling her fat auntie to keep her meat mittens of her bacon, like mother like daughter!!

Reactions: 7
ITV is absolutely cringe as duck at the best of times and this Corrie thing is even more so 🤢

Reactions: 17
I was close the beast last night we ended up staying in Chester as we fly to Dublin this morning was sat thinking I wonder if bek would fit in a Ryanair seat ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her videum about going to bed at 8pm she said she normally pushes herself to stay awake at night - why?!

I get it if you’ve been at work all day and push yourself to stay awake because your evening is sacred with it being your downtime, but she doesn’t work.

Reactions: 19
She only has 1 meal a day. It lasts 18 hours lol.
All this I’m not going on a diet but making changes blah blah .. she will never succeed. How about actually committing to something Becki. Really try. I think she would feel a lot better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.