BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tit thing is it will be her high follower and engagement count that got her that opportunity if it's true- the first thing companies look at are these stats. Anyone following should not, it raises her profile. Just getting her below 500k would tank her :)

Reactions: 5
Surely she wouldn’t go filter free on tv?
She does realise she cannot manipulate how she looks when she’s not the one recording, right?

Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely baffled a company has gifted her that much food. If she was an alcoholic they wouldn’t be sending her bottles of Irish whisky, so why they’ve sent a morbidly obese food addict that much junk food is a mystery to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - £14.64
12/04/24 - Stringy Egg and Dull Conversation - £11.05
13/04/24 - Mcdonnums £TBC
Didn't she also have dominoes on Saturday night?

I call bullshit ‘I’m not really allowed to say anything at this stage’ but makes a Reddit post about it? Sorry but no. Pinch of salt and all that. Amazing what people will say online for a bit of gossip flow & attention.
Why did you have to burst all my hopes and dreams 😭😭😭. I know it’s bullshit but I would love to see her on supersize vs superskinny just to see how bad she bullshits and what the other persons reaction to her lying about what she eats is. It would also be fun to see Bison Fury’s Hulk mode activated when only gets a banana for lunch and a kids meal for tea 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She snacks a lot in the car it’s like she can’t travel anywhere without having something to gnaw on
if this is true, I bet it’s a documentary about online trolling and becki spends her whole slot playing the victim and talking about just being a nice person
If she does an Eden harvz and says she’s been going to bed starving I’ll lose my tit

I’d love to see her on super fat vs super skinny, remember it would have the big tube and all the fat persons daily intake coming down, and the skinny ones would be some coffee and some toast. Becki’s would be a tsunami of ice cold cewwwk and avalanche of every take away under the sun.
I think Becki would be a very angry person on 800 calories a day lol
---
The dominos video with that comment on has got over 2 million views and 156k likes. It’s one of the most “popular” videos on her page. How?!
People want her to eat junk and get fatter.
---
I’m genuinely baffled a company has gifted her that much food. If she was an alcoholic they wouldn’t be sending her bottles of Irish whisky, so why they’ve sent a morbidly obese food addict that much junk food is a mystery to me.
It annoys me she gets so much stuff free when some ppl can’t pay their bills. The excitement over food is gross and so OTT.

Reactions: 8
Im on week 2 of maternity leave.. awaiting my baby bisons arrival and god im borrrrrred. How does she and other tik tokers do this day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That Irish food freebie tiktok
She’s something else and it most definitely shows that her life revolves around tit food.

That Greek salad was caffs I’ll put a fiver on that.

Reactions: 7
She’ll prepare the black pudding and do the usual ‘oh wow ok ok’ then take a bite and go ‘noum, noum’ and then order a quadruple sausage n egg
That’s exactly what will happen. Or someone will tell her what it’s made from and she won’t even go near it.

That comment has disappeared from her dominos tiktok. So she can delete comments then and just chooses to leave the Leah Smith ones up?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.