BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see her on super fat vs super skinny, remember it would have the big tube and all the fat persons daily intake coming down, and the skinny ones would be some coffee and some toast. Becki’s would be a tsunami of ice cold cewwwk and avalanche of every take away under the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sadly I got no enjoyment from suitcase Sunday today. I’m over it. It’s boring. I’m just not interested in what a 15 year old n 9 year old are gonna eat for lunch that day lol.

Reactions: 32
The dominos video with that comment on has got over 2 million views and 156k likes. It’s one of the most “popular” videos on her page. How?!

Reactions: 13
I felt sorry for a woman in the comments of the gifted box. Her name was Gina. All she said is has Bison ever thought about donating the some of the food and the bum licking followers went straight for her throat.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also Irish, black pudding is my fayyyve so I hope Becks doesn’t ruin it for me

I would love to see her come to Ireland tbh public transport is shite in Dublin and practically non-existent in the rest of the country. When I have to go into my office I find it is easier to walk from one side of the city to the other than it is to rely on buses or the Luas (our tram system). In fairness Dublin is a very walkable city so it’s not a massive undertaking but I think Becki would not cope well with the level of walking in the city.

Reactions: 7
I don't buy it, there's literally nothing to document about her life. It is tit boring and depressing.

I work in fraud and just FYI guys, I mentioned Rickets' name to a coworker and she said it rang a bell because he invented fraud.
Maybe our prayers have been answered and supersize vs superskinny is making a comeback. I would 1000% watch if Bison was on it just to see if she lied like she does in her WIEIAD.

Reactions: 16
Poor Porsha, you can tell by her expression that she's thinking the fat oaf never stops eating!

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1467.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 84
So in the car, listening to the radio, whatever. Dark horse by Katy Perry comes on and i can't unsee bison writhing on her chair with sweets stuck to her face. 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.