BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those with oldies who are nearing the rainbow bridge I'd like to suggest the blue cross they are absolutely amazing and helped me when I lost my beautiful 17 year old girl a few years ago 😔 sometimes you just need someone who understands its not "just a dog" and they certainly do 🩵
I'm looking at my 3 year old dog and crying. I have major depressive disorder and he keeps me going (as well as my husband but, you know). I'm sorry for your loss. Will struggle to watch Rickets get worse and worse without commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m still laughing at someone at the end of the last thread saying her siblings are productive members of society when Shirley is a bankrupt cher tribute act
That was me, maybe I should rephrase..they are independent and don't live at home haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The putting blemish treatment on straight from the tube 🤢 between her touching her crusty chin with that and her concealer applicator plus her horrendous diet is it any wonder it never clears up? I probably sound like a mean bleep but I feel like why does the fat duck bother with skincare? Shes still ugly as sin regardless of a breakout or not. She really is just one ugly bastard, watching her lights a rage in me and leaves me feeling pissed off, but will I stop watching? Will I duck

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm looking at my 3 year old dog and crying. I have major depressive disorder and he keeps me going (as well as my husband but, you know). I'm sorry for your loss. Will struggle to watch Rickets get worse and worse without commenting.
Thanks ellymay, awee he's still a baby he'll be at your side a long time 🥰 I'm a believer the harder you love them the longer they last! Saying that tho don't know how rickets has lasted a thousand years haha but yeah your right I'd prefer she didn't show him tbh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a few of us on here try stuff cos of Becki, she obviously influences us good or bad 😂

I’m currently trying to sour cream and chive dep for the first time. It’s alright but it’s very tangy and quite sickly, what’s everyone else think of it?
I bluddy luv it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The putting blemish treatment on straight from the tube 🤢 between her touching her crusty chin with that and her concealer applicator plus her horrendous diet is it any wonder it never clears up? I probably sound like a mean bleep but I feel like why does the fat duck bother with skincare? Shes still ugly as sin regardless of a breakout or not. She really is just one ugly bastard, watching her lights a rage in me and leaves me feeling pissed off, but will I stop watching? Will I duck
It amazes me that some women will spend loads on skin care products instead of eating a healthy diet.

Reactions: 16
She spends time and ££ on skincare and actually thinks she’s making an effort with her clothes yet always ends up looking like this?! Horrendous. May as well roll out of bed, not wash her face and put on whatever clothes are on her floor?
IMG_3794.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Very early thread title suggestion 'Wibble Wobble, Wibble Wobble. Becky desperately needs a date!'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For those with oldies who are nearing the rainbow bridge I'd like to suggest the blue cross they are absolutely amazing and helped me when I lost my beautiful 17 year old girl a few years ago 😔 sometimes you just need someone who understands its not "just a dog" and they certainly do 🩵
I love how you love dogs and can still appreciate Ricketts and Gizmo are absolutely rank 😹 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.