BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a decent clarifying shampoo and lightweight conditioner for her fine hair she wouldn’t have to scrape it back so much then. My hairs the same and it’s a nightmare.

Reactions: 11
The jelly video... it's fetish content surely? Are we sure she's not being paid by feeders?? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Reactions: 13
You can see the line where her bleeping Spam block trotters end and the rest is just empty space. How the duck does she not trip over all the time the clown
Surely at the point you see a loved one wearing their shoes like that you’d say summet. I’d refuse to walk out the house with her fuckin clown feet

Reactions: 11
I’m just watching the rest of her grwm, even the fact she uses spf. duck off and stop trying to be a girl you big fat ogre. I consider myself to be quite girly into makeup etc. and I don’t use spf, but im flatout on the beds so it would be wasted on me. A bit like Becki doing a waltz workout routine after a mcd’s breakfast and Indian for a family of four.

still watching, she wants to holiday in the UK, and no doubt if she comes to my stomping grounds 🇮🇪 she will get the stenaline. All to avoid getting an airplane the big fat duck. You’re not welcome here Becki. I think my soul would leave my body if I seen her in person in fairness 🤩

Reactions: 7
You know when you’re going down a really steep hill and your shoes are slapping against the floor making that noise

Do you think hers just do it on flat surfaces as well because they’re so massive

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She wants to do UK holidays cos she can drive or get the train or boat. That way she doesn't have to buy two plane seats. 🤣

Reactions: 20
Is she buying followers? There’s like 623k now
I think it's because a few people have posted videums saying she doesn't deserve the hate. If she gets to a million I'm out. She'll go on about it for months.

Reactions: 10
Speaking for the people of Wales, you're not welcome here Big Scoops, dim diolch.

Suuuuure she's sending that coat back cos it's "paper thin matereeyal" and not because it clearly doesn't zip up, got it.
---
Also listening to her try to pronounce salicylic acid made want to claw my own ears off, if you knowm you knowm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I literally look at my dog & sometimes think “you aren’t gonna last forever” and make myself cry over it. It’s so sad losing a pet.. well they are a member of your family aren’t they.
not going to last forever 😭😭 going to pretend I’m ill so I can go home and hug my dogs 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can see the line where her bleeping Spam block trotters end and the rest is just empty space. How the duck does she not trip over all the time the clown
Surely if that was the case then the backs wouldn’t be so tight?

Reactions: 2
She deffo doesn’t get payed by “ feeders “ she laughs at the word sausage let alone does fetish content for people

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's got absolutely no idea what she's putting on her face has she? Absolutely clueless. "I've heard this is really good so I've got this..." never mind if it's actually right for her skin type. Celiac Acid. My God. The tiniest drop of SPF I've ever seen on the biggest bonce I've ever seen... What's that going to do?! Someone has commented that the blemish cream should be used at night as it goes green :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That she tries to do skin care content without putting in even the bleeping tiniest bit of effort and learning how to pronounce anything pisses me off so much

Reactions: 10
I’m dreading the day Rickets does die-she will milk it for all it’s worth!!
Oh she’ll definitely do a video sitting in the Flabia trying to squeeze out some tears and telling everyone how strong she’s being.

Reactions: 16
I think it's because a few people have posted videums saying she doesn't deserve the hate. If she gets to a million I'm out. She'll go on about it for months.
Those videos were stupid. Everybody was jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.