BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a lump on his leg as well. I don’t like dogs at all but it’s just tight keeping him alive

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m still laughing at someone at the end of the last thread saying her siblings are productive members of society when Shirley is a bankrupt cher tribute act

• Haha
Reactions: 53
this breaks me 🥺 I’m obsessed with my dogs so I know how they may feel letting him go but I couldn’t bare them being in pain. They’d have to put me down as well like but I wouldn’t let them suffer 🤣
No don’t, cos I literally look at my dog now every day and start crying because I love him so much and I want him to stay with me forever. So I completely agree…. Do they do a buy 1 get 1 free deal on euthanasia cos if so I’m going with him too👋🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No don’t, cos I literally look at my dog now every day and start crying because I love him so much and I want him to stay with me forever. So I completely agree…. Do they do a buy 1 get 1 free deal on euthanasia cos if so I’m going with him too👋🙃
I literally look at my dog & sometimes think “you aren’t gonna last forever” and make myself cry over it. It’s so sad losing a pet.. well they are a member of your family aren’t they.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry when she started singing jelly on a plate it killed me. NO WONDER PEOPLE THINK SHES NOT ALL THERE

• Haha
Reactions: 41
“Wibble wobble, wibble wobble”, is she talking about the unset jelly or her tits? FFS, you overeating witch, wear a bra !!
Her gunt. She has barely any tits to go wibble wobble.
---
Sorry guys but I actually do feel sorry for Ricketts he may have seen ww1 but he is just a helpless dog at the end of the day🥲
Poor fucker must have took part in some really bad war crimes in WW1 to end up with Bison. I fear he was probably putting curses on the enemy even if it was against his will.

Reactions: 7
I sound crazy but I'm actually talking to my therapist about losing my dog. In some ways I wish I hadn't got him because I won't cope when he goes.

Anyway, her hair looks disgusting even after the dry shampoo. If she had a shower why didn't she wash it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she just tag along to everything. Family take their kids out, she HAS to be there, any event or hobby, she HAS to be there. Get a fuckin life

Reactions: 20
The way she applies the eyebrow gel infuriates me. It literally does nothing.
Can tell she’s not lying about the shower cause her eyes are all bloodshot as always but she hasn’t even washed her hair what could she possibly get in her eyes.

Reactions: 12
When she said she has been making lots of small changes in her diet that don’t appear on her videos, I can only assume she is referring to the small amount (all few hundred of them) calories that she eats and does not post on the videos. Or the few thousand she has been adding to her daily intake since she has taken up walking once a week. There is absolutely no way she is eating less.
Not even sure I have words for the ‘dancing’ video. Has she been taking lessons off her Niece with all that stomping and throwing her arms about?!

Reactions: 6
When I was a kid my dad wouldn’t take our dog to the vet even though he was gnawing his leg off (it turned out to be a cancerous tumour). It was horrific and I cannot stand seeing dogs being kept alive when they shouldn’t be. Don’t know if I’m being overdramatic because of that but I genuinely think Becki is an evil bleep.

• Sad
When I was a kid my dad wouldn’t take our dog to the vet even though he was gnawing his leg off (it turned out to be a cancerous tumour). It was horrific and I cannot stand seeing dogs being kept alive when they shouldn’t be. Don’t know if I’m being overdramatic because of that but I genuinely think Becki is an evil bleep.
She’s so selfish it knocks me sick

Reactions: 8
Not going to quote all the comments but I’m so glad I’m not the only one who’s like this with their dog.
Mines a senior dog now, still in great nick but I watch them going greyer and I get so emotional about it knowing that their time with us is so short.
Why do we do this to ourselves?
I know we take the piss out of Ricketts for looking like Pauline Fowler and having back to front legs, I doubt anyone really means it with actual malice.
It really is awful that Bison is openly admitting he’s weeing all over the gaff like it’s normal, because it’s not.
The BDL will most likely defend them for keeping him alive too. Bunch of pricks.

• Heart
  • Angry
I literally look at my dog & sometimes think “you aren’t gonna last forever” and make myself cry over it. It’s so sad losing a pet.. well they are a member of your family aren’t they.
100% and sometimes the only family you need!! X

Reactions: 8
The Joneses probs just don’t want to pay his vet bill as it can be quite a stretch ( cancer treatment if that’s what Ricketts has can run into the thousands and even a detailed checkup wouldn’t be less than £100). Cath and Ian I think are fairly thrifty and low income but then there’s that bloon spending £100s on takeaways when the dog could have had a chance :(

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.