BeckiJones4 #83 Couch to 600k (g)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YOU ALL NEED TO GO TO HER LATEST POST QUICK!!!

I can't believe she would post this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to push a special needs narrative what the actual duck have these recent posts been about. That jojo video is the most embarrassing so far, I can't do this anymore 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Never did such a fast springy walk over here than when I watched that monstrosity of her dancing 🤣🤣🤣
Why would you post that?!
And why does she still mouth "fing" instead of "thing" makes my blood boil 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she's struggling to lipsync 🫠🫠🫠 yeah real "top fan" there. Especially when she clearly expected the chorus way too early 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stand jojo siwa the mangy little twit. Becki probably fancies her because she was on dance moms

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Catching up on bisons videums. Did she say she wants to visit more places in the UK including Ireland🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 if she comes here it’ll be hard to miss her. Fat gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fucks sake bet caffs b&m lightshade in the living room is swinging like duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish I had an ounce of the confidence she does, bleeping hell that video was so cringe!

Reactions: 18
I can't cope with when she gets the arms swinging thinking it's the chorus and it's not 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.