BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ just caught up with this mornings videoum. Pitta tittas swinging, waffling on about absolutely nuffink and planning her day around buying a new mug. She has the IQ of a Hamwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That bleeping spoon! That is a serving spoon! Beck enters into her app- 1 tsp of Biscoff…. Half a jar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah with some puppies in the back 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🚩
Maybe Rickets is actually a sweet little dog but pretends to be a haunted deflated ballsack of a demon because he’s working undercover for the police and wants to scare the kids away from great auntie n0nce-n0nce

I have a low blood sugar imma go devour some chocolate buttons in true bison fashion so I don’t die/talk more tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Rickets is actually a sweet little dog but pretends to be a haunted deflated ballsack of a demon because he’s working undercover for the police and wants to scare the kids away from great auntie n0nce-n0nce

I have a low blood sugar imma go devour some chocolate buttons in true bison fashion so I don’t die/talk more tit
Rickets is my sleep paralysis demon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another B&M haul full of crap. So much chocolate even though her family probably have to give her huge eggs every year.

Reactions: 15
Whys she wearing a t shirt with a cock ring in the middle in b&m ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She bought loads of biscuits and snacks on Monday. Must be all gone and none of them apart from a couple of coookkiees appeared in her wieiad 👀👀

Reactions: 13
We all know her so well someone predicted a haul this morning 🤣🙈

How is she not bored? I'm on maternity leave overdue by 3 days going stir crazy

Reactions: 10
Digestive biscuits in the trolley. Malteasers and Malteaser egg. Oh no. This can only mean one thing…

Easter egg cheesecakes are coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.