BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki bringing a man back - soo um yeah that's my bedum with the dinosaurasms and that's my errmmm snack corner errrm 'cut to enormous pile of biscuits and chocolate ' soo yeaaaah!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Honestly the comments about Ian are not it. I know we take the piss out of Becki but we do it on stuff she can control. It’s her fault she’s a lazy, fat waster. It’s not Ian’s fault he has dementia and if any of those people ever had a loved one with dementia then I doubt they’d joke about it. It’s bleeping awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Was Hello World the Alfie Deyes one?

Even though it was tit she has to say it was amazingum so that she gets invited to future things. She doesn't have the intelligence to explain what was wrong with it.
Nah it’s always been tit yet she loves it every year. She’s just an easily pleased simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Becki bringing a man back - soo um yeah that's my bedum with the dinosaurasms and that's my errmmm snack corner errrm 'cut to enormous pile of biscuits and chocolate ' soo yeaaaah!
But those marks are fake tan, or maybe choclit, soum yeah.

Reactions: 1
God everytime she uses that salt and pepper seasoning on her food it makes me want to scream. Does she knowum its chinese flavouring?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly the comments about Ian are not it. I know we take the piss out of Becki but we do it on stuff she can control. It’s her fault she’s a lazy, fat waster. It’s not Ian’s fault he has dementia and if any of those people ever had a loved one with dementia then I doubt they’d joke about it. It’s bleeping awful.
Yeah agreed it’s actually vile. Never seen him be rude or horrible or anything less than lovely tbh. Feel so sorry for him, as you said it’s not Ian’s fault beckis a fat selfish cow. I really feel for him and to have that as your daughter whilst you’re seriously ill just waving a camera in your face for content my heart does break for him

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are they in a neatly arranged line like a shrine though :ROFLMAO: hey I'm 31 look at all my easter eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
do you reckon caff and ian are sick of their freezer being full of meal preps from days gone by?
“i’d love to buy you that frozen pizza ian, but our colossal spawn has filled the freezer with her scurvy inducing gut rot”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.