BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me I do one keep in touch day at work and she bins off her last braincell judging by the freadum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*sigh*

Rebecca Jones (we all know she’s a virgin but ignoring that): top or bottom?

Yes, I hate my brain.
Bottom. She likes her food brought toum her if that makes senseum?
---
BREAKING NEWS:

Becki Jones has been nominated for an Oscar for her performance in "Is that mould? Noum way!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are these Tiktokers so obsessed with mugs?

<Becki picks up perfectly normal yellow mug with B on it>

Noum don’t liyyyyke it

<Picks up warped grey monstrosity with basic witch slogan>

Ohhhm that’s cuuuute it says BEEEEE and there’s a BEEEEE.

she’s Ralph bleeping Wiggum.
She choo choo chooses that mug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just got in from work, saw there were 3 new videos posted and couldn’t get passed the 1st minute on any of them - she’s so bleeping DULL 🥱

Reactions: 18
Omg when she started a sentence and then stoped to guzzle that coke duck me I am incandescent with rage

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Kinell she's loving herself in that ponytail isn't she the big grock!

Also whys she buying table cloths when they have no table 🥴
That pony tail definitely doesn't swing when she walks...bisons top speed is 0.0005 miles an hour
---
Omg when she started a sentence and then stoped to guzzle that coke duck me I am incandescent with rage
She can proper guzzle a cowk can't she 😅😅 I find it too zingy at the start

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After watching the ugly fat bint in her car I can confirm I'd love to wallop her xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soum she's got a pony tail and feels like one of thum girls is school... Is she okay the bleeping cretin. She has not moved past school 🤢 she deffo has a habo hotel account not arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.