BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever spoken about why she still lives at home? Does her mum do a lot for her or something? I am fairly new to following her so I only know her from a few months ago rather than since she became “TikTok famous” and I’m just curious why a woman my age would be content living with her parents

Reactions: 7
I'd never heard of hamwiches but I'm going to file it with Crispy Pancakes as food that no self-respecting person should eat.

Instead of doing the sensible thing of cutting up fruit when she's about to eat it she'll just decide that fruit isn't for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she ever spoken about why she still lives at home? Does her mum do a lot for her or something? I am fairly new to following her so I only know her from a few months ago rather than since she became “TikTok famous” and I’m just curious why a woman my age would be content living with her parents
Because she’s a fat selfish dosser hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Read the wiki it’s got all you need to know in
---
I'd never heard of hamwiches but I'm going to file it with Crispy Pancakes as food that no self-respecting person should eat.

Instead of doing the sensible thing of cutting up fruit when she's about to eat it she'll just decide that fruit isn't for her.
Aye I thought “hamwich” was what Becki called a ham sandwich but finding out it’s some kind of Bernard Matthews monstrosity has made it 10 times worse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Read the wiki it’s got all you need to know in
---

Aye I thought “hamwich” was what Becki called a ham sandwich but finding out it’s some kind of Bernard Matthews monstrosity has made it 10 times worse 😭
I read it the other day when you were all calling her a nonce 🤣🤣 I’ll have to go back and see what info there is on her living with her mam thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This mornings video has creeped me out, can just tell her breath stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning! Been away for two weeks sans Becki, came back yesterday and was shocked to see how much her face has grown in two weeks since i last watched a videum. Looks even more swollen and painful.

Reactions: 3
Just come across this about Tok Fest and how much of a shambles it was 🤣🙈
I’m not surprised at all. Was anyone here into YouTube 10-12 years ago when it was in its prime? There was an event called summer in the city which was one of the biggest things of the year, tickets would sell out in minutes. A few years in and that was a tit show and other companies would try to jump on the band wagon and fail (hello world). These companies just have to cash in whilst they can instead of trying to get greedy and drag it out for years with gross disappointment

Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised at all. Was anyone here into YouTube 10-12 years ago when it was in its prime? There was an event called summer in the city which was one of the biggest things of the year, tickets would sell out in minutes. A few years in and that was a tit show and other companies would try to jump on the band wagon and fail (hello world). These companies just have to cash in whilst they can instead of trying to get greedy and drag it out for years with gross disappointment
Was Hello World the Alfie Deyes one?

Even though it was tit she has to say it was amazingum so that she gets invited to future things. She doesn't have the intelligence to explain what was wrong with it.

Reactions: 2
Was Hello World the Alfie Deyes one?

Even though it was tit she has to say it was amazingum so that she gets invited to future things. She doesn't have the intelligence to explain what was wrong with it.
Yeah the one the whole army of ‘Gleam creators’ were like shareholders in

Reactions: 1
I can't believe Caff enables this selfish overgrown toddlers behavior.

Caff, your daughter is 31 years old. She is clapping back to internet strangers, bragging about being a spoilt brat because you and your terminally ill husband have allowed her to have the largest bedroom in your house.
Any daughter with an ounce of respect for her parents wouldn't accept this room.

She is an adult. This is not normal behavior. By "spoiling" her you are enabling her.

Becki, duck off. duck off to your garlic bed, take your sippy cup and noncey hamwiches with you. You are tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mornim everywunnnn
BekBek no work she only wait for delivery of cup.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.