BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salt and pepper seasoning mex in absolutely everything, she's so fick

Reactions: 12
Imagine calling yourself a foodie and then using “Dolmino” jarred sauce. Minger.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Now hang on a minute 🧐.. She had four hamwiches for her lunch and then another two with her dinner.. So she ate a WHOLE bleeping BAG in one day?!? Fat bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Salt and pepper seasoning mex in absolutely everything, she's so fick
Came here to say this… does she think it’s just salt and pepper? Who puts that salt and pepper seasoning in MEATBALLS? I’m answering my own question here, n0nces, that’s who.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Came here to say this… does she think it’s just salt and pepper? Who puts that salt and pepper seasoning in MEATBALLS? I’m answering my own question here, ponces, that’s who.
She definitely thinks it's just salt and pepper! I bet Ian thought she'd ordered a Chinese takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First page of a new thread so mandatory:
- Wiki at the top for newbies
- No almond mumming or “I had 2000 calories yesterday and I’m stuffed idk how she does it”
- No she doesn’t have special needs
- No she doesn’t have a CPAP
- Yes she is a nonce
- She no work she only burger and chip.

Fank youm x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
- No almond mumming or “I had 2000 calories yesterday and I’m stuffed idk how she does it”
- Yes she is a nonce

Fank youm x
Also chicken and chep x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just thinking back to her Christmas bedset with the pocket on it and the dinosaur bedset she has at 31 years of age there is no way she has ever bought a lad home to her bed

Reactions: 21
Just thinking back to her Christmas bedset with the pocket on it and the dinosaur bedset she has at 31 years of age there is no way she has ever bought a lad home to her bed
Yeh she’s a virgin and lives with her parents but it’s okay cos she’s more interested in sharing a bed with her niece anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some of the fat comes to the top

god forbid you remove it then, noooo just mix it back in you bleeping blimp.
---
I also feel strongly that mint, oregano and lemon juice do not go together.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
- Yes she is a nonce

Fank youm x
"Yes she is a nonce" LMAOOOOO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.