BeckiJones4 #80 A Hamwich short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Digestive biscuits in the trolley. Malteasers and Malteaser egg. Oh no. This can only mean one thing…

Easter egg cheesecakes are coming.
Yeah she bought cream cheese in the other video didn't she but why not just get everything in one go? She shops like every other day

Reactions: 8
Kinell she's loving herself in that ponytail isn't she the big grock!

Also whys she buying table cloths when they have no table 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

This video lives rent free in my head
That’s my favourite. I don’t know what I like best; the “sexy” eye rolling, the bouncing, the tit miming or the sweet shop/claires accessories rejects taped to her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whys she buzzing with her hair in a pony 😂 it looks slapped back, greasy and tit as alway. I'd love not to have to wear a pony but my feral kid would be swinging off it like tarzan, duck off becki

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She automatically looks better when her hair isn't scraped back into a middle parting with that horrid claw clip.

Reactions: 23
That annoying thing she does with every item waving it around in front of the camera then chucking it in the trolley 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why are these Tiktokers so obsessed with mugs?

<Becki picks up perfectly normal yellow mug with B on it>

Noum don’t liyyyyke it

<Picks up warped grey monstrosity with basic witch slogan>

Ohhhm that’s cuuuute it says BEEEEE and there’s a BEEEEE.

she’s Ralph bleeping Wiggum.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.