Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks great. Dress is very ‘in’ at the moment and Crocs - although disgusting - are also very trendy!

I hope she gets the 🍆 tonight! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks lovely for Pride today. So nice to see her in a flattering dress that suits her body shape!
The crocs do NOT go though lol
Yes I thought the dress looked good. But I wish she would stop trying to make crocs happen. They aren’t particularly flattering on anybody. I am not anti croc but they’re not the type of shoe you wear out to anywhere other than running errands. She would have been better with a simple flip flop.

I think she probably sees all of the people on tiktok who are young surfery vibes with their clompy crocs and she things she can pull that look off. She can’t.

Reactions: 6
Crocs are happening again though, my 20 year old got some this summer, all his friends have them etc.. but I wouldn’t wear them with that dress maybe some vans or converse would really work (I wear them with everything so maybe a poor judge of character)

Reactions: 4
I've seen a woman on TT with new crocs, I cannot believe I'm saying this but they are fab. You have to pay to get the real ones I think.
Anyway, I hope Becky meets that special someone today.

Crocs, they are like platform sandles, anyone remember them?

Reactions: 1
I used to work in theatre a lot, crocs belong there 🤣

dress looked lovely but no the crocs looked tit with it

Reactions: 3
The dress is fab but some nice white converse would be better than crocs. Also I wish she would brush out the curls and invest in a decent bra!

Reactions: 8
The crocs look stupid with that dress. However crocs are life, mine are never off my feet. Even a pair of normal sliders would’ve looked better. She does look pretty today, hopefully she gets a cheeky poke

Reactions: 2
The dress is fab but some nice white converse would be better than crocs. Also I wish she would brush out the curls and invest in a decent bra!
Omg the bra situation 😂😂😂 she must wear crop tops style bras. Whatever she is wearing there’s no support whatsoever

Reactions: 4
I seem to have missed something with cross cross they did they become fashionable fashionable of a sudden lol,i dont really like the pattern of the dress but it's a nice style.also prefer her with straight hair like when she went for the meal for her nephew the other day.

She always looks like a 9 year old who’s been dressed up by their mum for a birthday party.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw her tiktok after reading these comments. The dress is awful and wtf are the crocs about.
had anyone every noticed her tongue is wavy round the edges? I’d say vitamin deficiency
91BECA45-10CE-4A43-8B74-86AA5977E6A0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I hated crocs but then started working in the operating department and didn't realise how comfy they were 🤣 wouldn't wear them out though only in the garden 🤣

I hated crocs but then started working in the operating department and didn't realise how comfy they were 🤣 wouldn't wear them out though only in the garden 🤣
Yesssssss!! Being on my feet for 12-15 hour shifts on hard floors, crocs are the best! But I never wear them outside of my clinical workplace apart from putting the bins out at home. 😂

Id put money on Becki suffering with sleep apnoea, she said in a recent videyum that she snores really loudly. She is a ticking meat-bomb, health wise. I’m sure she is aware of that; she will have heard it all her life from her GP. It’s the idiots supporting her & preaching that she’s perfectly healthy that make me chuckle. 🤪

Reactions: 6
Ah yeah, that's the first place I'd go as a hetero woman too, if I were looking for a man, a pride fest...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.