Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just never stops eating does she? Scoffs down a massive fry up and then once shes back in the car she has to travel while eating a kinder biscuit

Reactions: 10
The latest WIEIAD.. I genuinely think she has no idea of the amount she is consuming and the health risks. Everything in moderation.. if you go out for breakfast, have light low calorie snacks/dinner instead. Nobody needs that much junk food in a day. If you have a takeaway at night, you probably haven’t eaten much in the day. There is literally 0 health and nutrition here 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s all the coke she drinks that’s adding literally thousands of calories each day just on what she drinks. No wonder she’s the size she is.

Reactions: 9
I dislike her teeth. They make me gag. I also hate that if anyone calls her out that she eats like a glutton you get her fanatics saying she eats a normal amount or ‘why do you care’. No one cares they just want to call er out for be a big fat greedy annoying pig !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was “so so excited” about the free refills of her coke for breakfast. 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Ffs get laid already!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she afford it? I know she doesn’t have any outgoings but it’s not cheap having a tit diet

Reactions: 6
Who has coke for breakfast? The only time I've done that is if I'm hungover lol. Just have a juice or a tea cokes really not necessary.

Reactions: 10
GCSE comment - Let's call a spade a spade, anybody who takes her advice isn't exactly going that far in life anyhow.
Success means different things to all people, and she is a total fail in general but I wouldn't condemn her for being single. Let's normalise being single people, it's not a disease. Says me who is very shacked up, but you're not better at life just because you have a partner and a rake of kids, look at any crappy council estate if you need confirmation. (disclaimer - some very decent people live in and come from council estates, I'm talking about your benefits Britain pricks)

Maybe it's because my delivery options are limited where I live, but I would no more go to the bother of ordering a single burger and chips for myself. Neither travel well. Even when I do order take out for just me I'll usually get a large pizza as I totally get two meals out of it and finish it the next day. I guess she's just so much more metropolitan than me....

She can video her big play doh potato head all she wants mangling grub at home but if you are out for a meal, in particular a celebration or treat meal for somebody else put your phone away you rude duck.
I have defo snapped pics of grub when out, especially if it was new place or a really amazing place or on holidays or something, but then the phone goes the duck away.
She was the same at the recent engagement party.

I'm sure people be rolling their eyes and probably her Mam (who seems a lovely kind lady) probably just tells them ah sure it's for her TikTok, she making money off it, leave her at it, type job.

I'd say her nephew would have rathered a dose of The Clap more than bringing that Barney the dinosaur sized duck to the track day. Also, she totally flashed his full name on screen.

I 100% agree with comments above that every bloody thing has to include Becki and I'd say the kids especially have defo been "ah can we not just go ourselves or with granny"

She reminds me of the Royle Family, Norma the nanny there on the couch and Jim Royle going mental every bleeping time she shows up, drinks the sherry, eats the grub etc.

That's the thing with stupid people, they only annoy the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe it's because my delivery options are limited where I live, but I would no more go to the bother of ordering a single burger and chips for myself. Neither travel well. Even when I do order take out for just me I'll usually get a large pizza as I totally get two meals out of it and finish it the next day. I guess she's just so much more metropolitan than me....
I totally agree with everything you said but picking this particularly because SAME. I live in a city and burgers generally do not deliver well - they're always cold and you have to pay upwards of £2-£3 for delivery

Also I get large pizzas to split over two days 🤣🤣

It seems like Becki has zero concern for her health or any care for her finances either. All this money she's spending on all this food is absolutely beyond me

Reactions: 2
Everything about her is big big teeth huge eyebrows massive head and everything else

Reactions: 5
Who has coke for breakfast? The only time I've done that is if I'm hungover lol. Just have a juice or a tea cokes really not necessary.
This!! Who doesn’t love a cuppa with breakfast?? I know why she went for the Cole because it was free refills

Reactions: 2
Her mum deserves a medal having her always in the kitchen eating. As much as we love our kids they need to move out and make a life for themselves when they are fully grown adults.

She looks lovely for Pride today. So nice to see her in a flattering dress that suits her body shape!
The crocs do NOT go though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GCSE comment - Let's call a spade a spade, anybody who takes her advice isn't exactly going that far in life anyhow.
Success means different things to all people, and she is a total fail in general but I wouldn't condemn her for being single. Let's normalise being single people, it's not a disease. Says me who is very shacked up, but you're not better at life just because you have a partner and a rake of kids, look at any crappy council estate if you need confirmation. (disclaimer - some very decent people live in and come from council estates, I'm talking about your benefits Britain pricks)

She can video her big play doh potato head all she wants mangling grub at home but if you are out for a meal, in particular a celebration or treat meal for somebody else put your phone away you rude duck.
I have defo snapped pics of grub when out, especially if it was new place or a really amazing place or on holidays or something, but then the phone goes the duck away.
She was the same at the recent engagement party.

I'm sure people be rolling their eyes and probably her Mam (who seems a lovely kind lady) probably just tells them ah sure it's for her TikTok, she making money off it, leave her at it, type job.

I'd say her nephew would have rathered a dose of The Clap more than bringing that Barney the dinosaur sized duck to the track day. Also, she totally flashed his full name on screen.

I 100% agree with comments above that every bloody thing has to include Becki and I'd say the kids especially have defo been "ah can we not just go ourselves or with granny"

She reminds me of the Royle Family, Norma the nanny there on the couch and Jim Royle going mental every bleeping time she shows up, drinks the sherry, eats the grub etc.

That's the thing with stupid people, they only annoy the rest of us.
I am absolutely howling at this comment

Sherry at Christmas, whiskey at new year, champagne at weddings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.