Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the idea of the gcse video in principle but giving herself as an example of a success story what 🤣 no job, living at home aged 30, no partner, can’t drive :/ not the best success story

Reactions: 10
I love how she uses ‘reviewing’ food for her ‘fans’ as an excuse to stuff her face. A double whopper tastes like a double whopper Becki! Crack on if you want to eat 1500cals for your lunch , but don’t make out it’s altruism. Penis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she uses ‘reviewing’ food for her ‘fans’ as an excuse to stuff her face. A double whopper tastes like a double whopper Becki! Crack on if you want to eat 1500cals for your lunch , but don’t make out it’s altruism. Penis.
“Ooh ill just try this because I haven’t had Burger King in a week” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yes and all she says isvery good or very nice. Thechips aren’t as nice as maccies.- but she doesnt Say why. The burger is very nice but doesnt Say why.Most people have probably tried a whopper and know what it tastes like, why doesn’t she try something different. She should google some food descriptions.

Reactions: 5
This is coming from a plus size girl currently on a weight loss plan.. when I eat meals like burgers and chips or any takeaway, they ALWAYS make me feel like absolute tit 😂 I used to buy them for convenience and because I was to lazy to make something but finally I learnt that just sparing 10 mins to make a nutritious meal was so worth it.. I really wish Becki would see this. She needs a reality check! I don’t know why her family haven’t stepped in/said something.. mine did and honestly it was heartbreaking but in a good way because they care!
Its only a matter of time before she has a health scare.

Reactions: 8
Oh my days. That Burger King tiktok is just so embarrassing. I feel embarrassed and ashamed for watching.
If anyone had any doubt that she encourages negative attention then this Burger King one just proves it

Reactions: 7
She's never had Burger Kind in ages, maybe not but she has had just about every other kind of takeaway.
Do me a favour.

Reactions: 3
I doubt any of us have the perfect diet but it baffles me how she goes days and days without eating one piece of fruit or veg. OK the tomato on her fry up counts as like...half a portion but come on. She must be so deficient in vitamins.

Reactions: 11
Her two front teeth make me rage! No idea why. But they are huge, like SpongeBobs teeth 🦷🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.