Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think she has lost some weight. I think the thing is that when you’re that big, a couple of stone doesn’t make the biggest difference.

Reactions: 7
I do think she has lost some weight. I think the thing is that when you’re that big, a couple of stone doesn’t make the biggest difference.
Yes you do make a fair point. I've gone from massively chonky to standard chonky and nobody noticed the first 3 stone to be honest.

I do believe she has lost a small bit of weight since she started posting, even the most unflattering images of her now are slimmer than her hot choc vid. But it's so minimal, at her size it would drop off her if she made any effort. Sick of ppl in the comments making the argument that 'this is a normal amount' - volume wise maybe, calorie wise absolutely not. She's fully in denial about how extreme her diet is and her followers support the delusion.

Reactions: 6
It's not mega amounts but she's definitely lost weight since this. Although I do agree she does work her angles

View attachment 1519006
She still wears that same bleeping T-shirt though 😂

My favourite thing to do when I’m bored at work is add up her calories lol …. Based of the food she showed us yesterday, not including drinks and anything else she ate… it’s approx 3600 calories! I meannnnn no one needs that
Oh me too! I got to about the same….and that’s only what she’s happy to show. Some meathead follower of hers reassured her that it was all fuel, and she replied ‘it really is’. Based on the banquet she had yesterday she should be fuelled for at least 3 bleeping days. I think she’s morphing into a pelican the way that chin’s going. Lots of space to store more fuel eh Bex?

Last edited:
  • Haha
i feel like her expression is just making her face look longer ?? plus there is definitely a filter on there, plus hair and makeup is different

i do think it would be easy to lose weight at her size if she really wanted to, so i dont think she has any interest in losing weight. that's fine, but i wish people wouldnt encourage her

Reactions: 1
I think it's pretty obvious she's lost some weight. But she'll put it all back on with her dreadful diet anyway so it doesn't even matter 😂

Reactions: 4
That noise she made BEFORE the pizza was even in her mouth made me feel physically sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She still wears that same bleeping T-shirt though 😂

Oh me too! I got to about the same….and that’s only what she’s happy to show. Some meathead follower of hers reassured her that it was all fuel, and she replied ‘it really is’. Based on the banquet she had yesterday she should be fuelled for at least 3 bleeping days. I think she’s morphing into a pelican the way that chin’s going. Lots of space to store more fuel eh Bex?
There was a woman on my 600lb life who literally could eat nothing for 4 years and still be alive due to her size lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always got two pieces of hair down now which makes her face look a bit slimmer
I've noticed this too and all I can think is who the duck do you think you are, Ginger Spice from 20 years ago?

I know this is going to sound really awful but bear with me. There are millions of plus size girls and guys who are fecking gorgeous. Obviously size is not an indicator of beauty.
I feel even if she dropped a gazillion pounds of weight she's just not an attractive person.
Maybe my view is coloured by my opinion of her personality. Like you know the way with the people you love they could look like a road cone covered in seagull tit, but because you love them you only see how beautiful they are.... No matter what she does I'm never going to see an attractive side to her.
I genuinely believe she is as stupid as she seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There was a woman on my 600lb life who literally could eat nothing for 4 years and still be alive due to her size lmao
that's hilarious. I proper hate watch that show 🤣

She’s always got two pieces of hair down now which makes her face look a bit slimmer
I guess I am just bit naive about the lengths people go to hide their true selves really. I tend to take things face value, tattle has shown me a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've noticed this too and all I can think is who the duck do you think you are, Ginger Spice from 20 years ago?

I know this is going to sound really awful but bear with me. There are millions of plus size girls and guys who are fecking gorgeous. Obviously size is not an indicator of beauty.
I feel even if she dropped a gazillion pounds of weight she's just not an attractive person.
Maybe my view is coloured by my opinion of her personality. Like you know the way with the people you love they could look like a road cone covered in seagull tit, but because you love them you only see how beautiful they are.... No matter what she does I'm never going to see an attractive side to her.
I genuinely believe she is as stupid as she seems.
Same !!

Reactions: 1
"I'm taking my niece and nephewm to a play area today" - well you're not are you? You don't drive. Silly bint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.