Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
paige looked embarrassed..she's already outgrowing becki's childishness...i have no idea how she is gonna cope when paige fully grows up and doesnt want to be pestered by her auntie..im still mortified she stayed in paige's bedroom and used her things that time
she’ll move onto Porsche when Paige outgrows her finally I reckon

Reactions: 6
She definitely uses the dancing trips as a way to eat rubbish. I have a very bad relationship with food so I cannot judge her too harshly, I actually find it sad more than anything. Food is obviously her comfort.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who genuinely couldn’t be arsed to get up every Sunday morning to watch some dancing in a crappy school hall 😂
It’s her only social activity and the only thing she does. The rest of us couldn’t be arsed because we work all week, go out on Friday night, catch up on housework and meal prep at the weekend…. Sunday morning is the only sacred time of the week 😅😂 but she has literally nothing else to do and she associates it with Paige and food so she’ll always go.

Reactions: 10
She's an utterly disgusting human being. And yes I would think the same if she was a size 8. The way she eats.
Her awful eyebrows. Her cluelessness.
Oxygen thief.

She's an utterly disgusting human being. And yes I would think the same if she was a size 8. The way she eats.
Her awful eyebrows. Her cluelessness.
Oxygen thief.
She knows exactly what she’s doing though. Look how many comments she got on her latest post, compared to the previous few. It’s hilarious that the Becki police defend her so ferociously, because she absolutely begs for the negative comments. If she was that upset by it, she wouldn’t continually post herself being such a glutton. It’s sad, because it’s obvious she wishes she wasn’t like that, but won’t do anything to help herself.

Reactions: 7
i wonder if she'll get another job or will just stick to the change she makes from tiktok and living at home?

Reactions: 1
She mentioned she had a wrap from the meal deal but didn’t show what side and drink she went for. She also spoke about her takeaway and didn’t mention chips but you can see her putting them in her gob.

Reactions: 4
It is no wonder she has never had any serious relationship (I’m guessing she hasn’t as she refuses to answer any questions about it) she literally goes nowhere to meet anyone :/

Reactions: 4
"Its dancing days, its one of those days where you can't stop eating" yeah If you're doing all the dancing not just sitting there eating hun.

Don't get me wrong I have days where I can't stop eating and I'm like pac man round the kitchen but I don't blame it being a dancing day. duck me 😵

I cannot bleeping cope with the way she sucks off food whilst giving eye contact to the camera 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Its dancing days, its one of those days where you can't stop eating" yeah If you're doing all the dancing not just sitting there eating hun.

Don't get me wrong I have days where I can't stop eating and I'm like pac man round the kitchen but I don't blame it being a dancing day. duck me 😵

I cannot bleeping cope with the way she sucks off food whilst giving eye contact to the camera 🤮
And she has taken a packed lunch so she has planned to take all the food! Packed lunches are one of the easiest ways to control what you eat

Reactions: 5
How long are these bleeping dancing shows cos she seems to take a full blown hamper with her every time. Like why take a cake jar, just eat a sandwich for god sake

• Haha
My favourite thing to do when I’m bored at work is add up her calories lol …. Based of the food she showed us yesterday, not including drinks and anything else she ate… it’s approx 3600 calories! I meannnnn no one needs that

• Haha
  • Wow
Her other niece. She also has a nephew called Parker.

Does anyone know if she has a food that she *doesn’t* like? Everything she tries is so so good but there has to be something….?
Ah yeah. Are they paiges siblings? Tbf the family tree baffles me

She eats that amount every day. So why so this time she was peckish all day and it was a food day etc 🙈

tiktok is so toxic.. I fear it’s becki jones that keeps bringing me back 😔

What lost weight??? She’s just getting good with the angles and filters! Her head is still the mammoth joint of meat it’s always been!
It's not mega amounts but she's definitely lost weight since this. Although I do agree she does work her angles

9A5FA046-DEA8-470B-B0CA-C657069C313D.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.