Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she dress like granny, her style is awful.

And you can see why she does the takeaway vids as it get the views and comments but imagine what it's doing to her, she couldn't have fish and chips she had to have a sandwich with it aswell, the girl got bad eating habit which will bite her on the arse down the line, her family should just be honest with her.

Reactions: 3
Someone check on becki 😨😨 She hasn’t eaten any of that garlic purée for a few days. Hope you’re ok Becki, inbox me hun x x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's live.

"I wasn't christened religious"

Also the subtitles on her "t" video said "gum" when she said go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she’s singing “defining” gravity from wicked and not defying on her live.. does she do this tit on purpose hahaha

Reactions: 3
I can’t be dealing with her live 😭😭 she believes dinosaurs still are around and doesn’t understand the concept that the 90% of the oceans are unexplorable 😭😭 she’s so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just watching her live. The yellow tinge around her eyes is very concerning early signs of heart disease/jaundice from liver obstruction. Very concerning, she is not destined for good health. Coming from a concerned medical background.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Was just watching her live. The yellow tinge around her eyes is very concerning early signs of heart disease/jaundice from liver obstruction. Very concerning, she is not destined for good health. Coming from a concerned medical background.
I agree I've noticed this for a while,I was very overweight 2 years back and found to have a liver complaint exasperated by my weight.I lost 4 stone and feel and look so much healthier and to be honest I love food so if I can do it in my 50s she can in her 20s .It's sad seeing a young person eating themselves to an early grave and those around her seem to enable her to do so ,I started following her when I typed in weight loss in 2020 and at first she cooked some fab meals from SW but then the real meals came out and to be brutal made me feel disgusted.Now I can't watch her

I would say that sallow appearance round her eyes is her diet if I’m honest

Omg her video to seveda whatever her name is. Why not send her a private message omgggg. Stupid attention seeking bint

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.