Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it was hard to get her head through the top…so she put her sunglasses back on her head even though she’s indoors?
4297B2CA-F9E2-4BAB-AE34-83D595D64A44.png

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh when she adds literally less than a quarter of a teaspoon of herbs/spices to her dishes with her huge hands 🤣 seems big old Becks isn’t a fan of flavour!

Reactions: 3
So basically it was just mince with a tomato based sauce judging from how little spices she put it, can see it being so bland

Reactions: 2
Of course she gave herself the most tacos. 7 in the dish so she had three and her mum and dad will have had two each

Reactions: 5
Oh duck. Some grade A comments here people.
I'm dead! Family flowers only!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eating those bourbons with food in the corners of her mouth 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 bet she’s saving that bit for later

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I feel kinda bad for her seeing those old photos because she was a big child as well. Children being overweight is on the parents. Obviously it’s up to her to change now but being a bigger child often leads you into being a big adult

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.