Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in a live she did earlier than she would love to go on Big Brother or will apply to BB. I would definitely watch that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said in a live she did earlier than she would love to go on Big Brother or will apply to BB. I would definitely watch that! 😂
Sorry but she would literally have a breakdown, she is so addicted to food. I also don’t think she is mentally capable of living alone with adults that are not her family.

Reactions: 4
I think the woods one is her niece too even though she calls her kids her niece and nephew
She’s mentioned before on a live I think it was that she has a different dad to her older siblings x

Reactions: 2
Is the dad she lives with her biological dad? Or is he her sibling’s dad?

Reactions: 1
Is the dad she lives with her biological dad? Or is he her sibling’s dad?
I think that’s her biological dad but not her siblings dad. I remember watching a live and she said she has a different dad to her siblings x

In her day of a life she can’t say “mayo” probably but every other time it’s “mayom”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
One thing that gets me is her vocabulary. It is absolutely shocking. All the “urmmm 
. So yeah” in her videos just shows she has very little intelligence.

Reactions: 5
I need to stop watching her. She grates on my every nerve. Literally laughing as she shoves huge mouthfuls of food in her gob when she’s not even finished chewing the last mouthful. How many bleeping chips has she eaten in this last year? Laid end to end they’d bleeping circle the globe. Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to stop watching her. She grates on my every nerve. Literally laughing as she shoves huge mouthfuls of food in her gob when she’s not even finished chewing the last mouthful. How many bleeping chips has she eaten in this last year? Laid end to end they’d bleeping circle the globe. Twice.
But they’re so so niyseeee

Reactions: 3
It really bugs me that she always says ‘but I hope you all have a good day’. The ‘but’ isn’t needed and is irrelevant, she’s so dumb

I think that’s her biological dad but not her siblings dad. I remember watching a live and she said she has a different dad to her siblings x

In her day of a life she can’t say “mayo” probably but every other time it’s “mayom”
ah ok thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It really bugs me that she always says ‘but I hope you all have a good day’. The ‘but’ isn’t needed and is irrelevant, she’s so dumb

ah ok thank you
OMG I hate the but too, thought I was being pedantic though

Reactions: 4
Thay would soon vote her out of the big brother house her arse must be lethal the amount of junk food she eats can you imagine sharing a room with her!

Her videos of her breakfasts or anything she does early in the morning, really highlight how swollen and puffy she looks first thing in the morning. She doesn’t look well.

Reactions: 5
Ffs she’s hiding her mammoth chin behind ASOS bags now! Embrace your imperfections love!😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.