Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying she’s starving at 730 in the morning, I can say I’ve never woken up feeling ‘starving’. I normally have to get up, start getting ready for work and then after a little bit I’m ready for a small breakfast.
‘It’s a bit greasy’ Becky your blood is probably 95% grease at this point hun

Reactions: 19
How does she even eat all that and then sit on a coach? I’ll always remember the first and last time I had a McDonald’s breakfast I had an egg McMuffin and immediately puked it up on the way to the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s actually disgusting, who the duck needs that at 7.30? 🤢 the Mmm noise she makes, makes me feel physically sick, especially because it sounds like she’s having an orgasm over the food before she’s even chewed it. She needs to get a grip of her life, she’s a sad excuse for a person still living at home, following a 14 year old about to dance competitions on a Sunday for duck sake.

Reactions: 9
I’m not gonna lie, I love a Maccies breakfast as much as the next person but having it as much as she does, it can’t be enjoyable?! I like it as a treat, it does fill me up for ages so I account for the bigger breakfast by maybe having a lighter tea or lunch because I simply won’t feel that hungry. But you just know this breakfast is going to be followed by her usual meal deal lunch at Paige’s dancing, and then a takeaway tonight. Calling it now!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She seems to have a macdonalds breakfast every day she goes anywhere! Bit excessive. You could have a bowl of cereal before leaving. And I thought she was making her own now

Reactions: 8
She’s saying she’s starving at 730 in the morning, I can say I’ve never woken up feeling ‘starving’. I normally have to get up, start getting ready for work and then after a little bit I’m ready for a small breakfast.
‘It’s a bit greasy’ Becky your blood is probably 95% grease at this point hun
Tbf her meal last night was quite healthy and minimal. She is probably the most hungry she’s ever been this morning

She’s actually disgusting, who the duck needs that at 7.30? 🤢 the Mmm noise she makes, makes me feel physically sick, especially because it sounds like she’s having an orgasm over the food before she’s even chewed it. She needs to get a grip of her life, she’s a sad excuse for a person still living at home, following a 14 year old about to dance competitions on a Sunday for duck sake.
She needs to get laid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything about her is annoying. In a recent live she said she takes Paige with her everywhere, but in reality it’s the opposite. If she loves dancing so much why doesn’t she take up Zumba classes to begin with. She does nothing except eat.

It’s tragic seeing her eat a McDonald’s breakfast, which will be followed with a big, unhealthy lunch whilst sitting in a chair all day watching kids dance.

Chances are that she will get a takeaway later even though she’s spent the day sitting down. She really is living through Paige as she often says shes “come back from dancing” when she gets her takeaway. But she’s done no dancing. It doesn’t seem healthy that she goes to watch every single dance event.

Reactions: 12
Guess What, I've never had a Maccies in the morning. And very rarely any other time. This girl needs an intervention.

I bet she had chips hidden and an mc flurry.

Reactions: 3
I had a Maccies breakfast this morning … love ‘em. (No sour cream sauce though!!) Probably something I choose 3-4 times a YEAR though!

No one is against peoplemhsving a great breakfast now and again. It’s normal but she has one nearly every week along with the other takeaways she gets then moans she’s too big.
The saddest thing ever is seeing her so upset that there is no sour cream sauce for her breakfast. That doesn’t bare thinking about for me, I’d vomit if I had cream sauce at 7am

Reactions: 7
last weeks trip to London. No context given. All we saw of that trip was Becki stuffing her face at every Maccies and service station en route, then a takeaway in a premiere inn room, and a display of greed at the breakfast buffet the next day. Shes baiting the comments now; her entire account is a display of her nasty eating habits. Her nephew is going to be free, we all know that the most excitement for her was the food at that party. It’s very sad. I wish she would turn herself around, she has no excuses not to with all her free time and disposable income she should be smashing it!

Nothing wrong with a McDonald's breakfast if that's what you like but bloody hell how many does she have 🤯 I love them and could have one every day if I could but I can't because I'd get even fatter 😂

She gives overweight people a bad name, we're not all like that 😅 it makes me feel physically sick when I see people filming themselves eating whether their fat or thin but she just pushes me over the edge when she's having an orgasm over food. Sucking off food isn't a good a look Becki 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her content is catering for the people who are into eating, I'm into eating but not cheap takeaways.
I wonder if she has ever thought of going onto a website that caters for people into overeaters.

Reactions: 2
Even her latest post, 2 burgers and chips for tea! We have homemade burgers and chips for tea least once a week but only 1 burger with salad either on it or on the side.

Shes just greeeeedy no 2 ways about it

Taking your niece to dancing should not make you want to order a McDonald’s at 7am she looked like she was going to cry because there was no dip..who wants to eat beef cheese a hash brown and sour cream that early??

• Sick
Reactions: 8
she’s had like 3 this week has she not? Plus all the other take outs. I’m not thing by any means but even I feel sick watching all that she eats.

edit; I’ve just seen the burger video 😵💫 2 burgers with bacon fried onions and chips!! And her mum doesn’t batter an eye lid.

That sour cream sauce from McDonald’s tastes awful too 🤢

Don’t understand why she has to follow her niece around every weekend just to sit in a sports hall and watch her dance, must get so repetitive/boring

Even her latest post, 2 burgers and chips for tea! We have homemade burgers and chips for tea least once a week but only 1 burger with salad either on it or on the side.

Shes just greeeeedy no 2 ways about it
I agree, I don’t kno anyone who cooks themselves two burgers for dinner! It’s a popular dinner for us in the summer, skinny fries with a burger on the bbq, that’s more than enough!

I agree, I don’t kno anyone who cooks themselves two burgers for dinner! It’s a popular dinner for us in the summer, skinny fries with a burger on the bbq, that’s more than enough!
Exactly she does herself no favours!

Reactions: 4
That sour cream sauce from McDonald’s tastes awful too 🤢

Don’t understand why she has to follow her niece around every weekend just to sit in a sports hall and watch her dance, must get so repetitive/boring
She’s got no close friends her own age to do stuff with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.