Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf id eat 2 of them burgers easily they’re not that big but it’s the fact that food rules her life

Reactions: 7
Tbf id eat 2 of them burgers easily they’re not that big but it’s the fact that food rules her life
“food is fuel” “it’s literally a normal amount” “do you expect her not to eat?” “ ignore the haters, you deserve to treat yourself Becki”

She is morbidly obese; carve it on her gravestone.

Reactions: 9
“food is fuel” “it’s literally a normal amount” “do you expect her not to eat?” “ ignore the haters, you deserve to treat yourself Becki”

She is morbidly obese; carve it on her gravestone.
It’s the comments like that I don’t get: “why comment on how much she eats? Hashtag be kind” Her ENTIRE content is “what I eat in a day” of COURSE people are gonna comment on…what she eats in a day!!! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she get a job at McDonald’s if she’s looking for work and loves the place that much

Reactions: 8
I bet the McDonald’s staff didn’t even forget the dip beckis mum just didn’t ask for it so she didn’t have to smell her breath

• Haha
Reactions: 12
if people actually cared they would tell her she could literally be dead in 10 years time because of her weight. shes 30 and morbidly obese

Reactions: 4
The two burgers and chips video make me feel sick especially when the onions are going on,her face.eurghhhh

It's not easy to talk to someone with an addiction, her addiction is becoming like an alcoholic, I've never seen anyone eat as much. Last year she did try for a couple of weeks, since then she's gone worse than ever. She has no partner, no friends, food is her friend.I think her best route would be surgery then she can't eat what she likes.

Reactions: 9
It’s the comments like that I don’t get: “why comment on how much she eats? Hashtag be kind” Her ENTIRE content is “what I eat in a day” of COURSE people are gonna comment on…what she eats in a day!!! 🙄
I said this on Lawrence tik tok’s video, people were like why is everyone so bothered by what he eats. UMM because that’s the point of his whole page, if he didn’t show it no one would say anything. Same with Becki

Reactions: 5
I forgot to add, why does she have a Manager? what are they promoting, over eating for teens, and it's ok to eat junk food daily

I maybe in the minority, but I do feel sorry for her. She obviously isn’t get the right support/direction from home. Why hasn’t her parents stepped in? Why does she not have friends instead of following her niece around all the time. I’m over weight, but wouldn’t post about what I was eating, let alone all the takeaways she has. Just seems no support from her family, it’s like they enable it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And bragging about not having a take away like she was serving up a healthy salad or something 🤣

I bet the McDonald’s staff didn’t even forget the dip beckis mum just didn’t ask for it so she didn’t have to smell her breath
her garlic purée breath

The two burgers and chips video make me feel sick especially when the onions are going on,her face.eurghhhh
Loved the way her mum slapped the onions on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I maybe in the minority, but I do feel sorry for her. She obviously isn’t get the right support/direction from home. Why hasn’t her parents stepped in? Why does she not have friends instead of following her niece around all the time. I’m over weight, but wouldn’t post about what I was eating, let alone all the takeaways she has. Just seems no support from her family, it’s like they enable it.
I agree. She’s obviously not that bright, has issues socially and the obvious issue of her being very obese.
Her family definitely enable it to an extent. She doesn’t drive they could just refuse to take her

Her mum and dad must take some blame. Yes she’s a adult but they are normalising her habits. It’s clear she has a problem with food.

What are you guessing she weighs? I'm sure if you have a BMI over 40 you can get weight loss surgery. She is still relatively young and could start a new healthier life.

Reactions: 2
What are you guessing she weighs? I'm sure if you have a BMI over 40 you can get weight loss surgery. She is still relatively young and could start a new healthier life.
As someone who has had weight loss surgery ( I wasn’t as big as Becki though) if she is THAT obsessed with food, it won’t work. You need to completely change your thoughts and feelings towards food. If she goes the NHS route I know there are “goals” you have to achieve on the way to actually getting the surgery so it may help her, not sure. Her family definitely don’t help, her parents are also obese but her sister isn’t. Surely she’d want to help her sister out?? Strange family.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.