Beckijones4 #8 McDonnums, mayum and tango ice blast treats, when Becki dances will she ever move her feet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current list of words shes added um to the end of (please add more)

mayum, nandoum, oreganum, youm, tescoum, mcdonnums, toum

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh when she adds tiny sprinklings of herbs and spices in her recipes, hardly even quarter of a teaspoon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping Christ what is that moomoo she's wearing?! If she wore a v neck wrap dress she'd look so much better!! (And a better bra!)

Reactions: 9
That dress reminds me of a dress my sister in law gave me when I was overdue and not willing to buy anything else.

Reactions: 3
Her nephew is free on the ninef. That dress is bleeping horrible, I'm glad to see her wearing a dress and feeling comfortable in it but duck me cmon Becki, buy something age appropriate! The girl does herself absolutely no favours at all

What kinda bra is she wearing?! My guess is the kind I wear in bed when I’m due on and my boobs kill. A crop top wireless style. I would never wear that in the day ffs

Why does she does these dances when she is clearly very uncomfortable

Or... Oreg.... OREGARNUM?

This witch can't say bacon sandwich or rasher sandwich, because they aren't real things.... But “bacon on toast“ is?
But in the same breath she says Biscoff porridge when really it's just porridge with shite on it.

The dress reminds me of my mother wallpapering the good room by herself in the early 90s.

Her hanging swaying apron belly swinging is strangely hypnotic though.

Snag chub rub shortees (made for all sizes) would stop the chub rub and give her belly a bit of support too, would stop the dress jiggling against her skin too.

We never ever get to see her actual profile outline like in leggings and crop top... But ya know, embrace the imperfections...

When she moves closer to the screen I feel like her gigantic head is gonna knock me out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 she MUST be trolling us. 7.30am and she's whapping out the McDonald's already

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣 she MUST be trolling us. 7.30am and she's whapping out the McDonald's already
the part that I don’t get is that it’s her family that facilitate this. I doubt she got it delivered so her family must have gone and got one for her.

I was watching something and I am probably reaching here. But it was about minimalism and saying that those who hoard or acquire excess things do so because they often have less in society so it’s almost filling a void and a quantity over quality moment. I almost feel like this could be a little bit applicable to becki in regards to her habits she is up at 7am eating a rediculous bfast and broadcasting it because the comments fill A void. Also she is from a family/area that has socioeconomic challenges. She also has a wardrobe of multiple dove body washes and stil buys more. I don’t by any means think she is a hoarder but she is filling a void.

she constantly goes on about Paige being her idol. I do think that’s weird. I do think u can have a idol younger than you. But Paige is an average teenager she hasn’t done or achieved anything that becki as a 29year old needs to idolise. The things that Paige has done are all normal milestones that as an auntie you would be proud of, but to be idolising is weird.

the reason becki is idolising is because Paige is out there living her life and becki is literally sat there wishingit could be her living that life. But too afraid todo it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.