BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need her to produce some absolute Chernobyl tier 'food' for dinner today. I'm in a mood and need the laugh
Oh yeh isn’t it “what will the wheel decide Monday”
Some form of butchered ‘ethnic’ ‘fakeaway’ dish
Or she’s still so tired from her Sunday noncin that she’ll order a takeaway

Reactions: 14
Personally I'm hoping for a borderline hate crime 'fakeaway' 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you are sat in a hall all day with a Suitcase full of food you are bound to snack on it all day. Prob loose count of what you’ve ate etc. so solution is don’t bleeping pack enough to feed the whole of the uk. If she didn’t have it she wouldn’t eat it. Fat witch and then poor kids eating all that processed nasty tit

Reactions: 15
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.
I don't enjoy listening to it or reading it.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Again, poetic license to ye all, just not for me.
youm must be fun at parties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope caff tells her off again soon so she storms down to McDonald’s and makes another IM AN ADULT video

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she didn't have one last night then she will tonight cos she's tired from the weekend if that makes sense

Reactions: 6
I hope caff tells her off again soon so she storms down to McDonald’s and makes another IM AN ADULT video
grown ass adult video is one of the best ones, i’m expecting a woe is me soon she’s just done her clap back one telling us what she posts is nun of our business x
---
How long do we reckon she gives it before she opens the suitcase once she’s sat down?!
bold of you to assume she waits to sit down to open it x

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Rach needs to watch the "Quiet on set" documentary and then set some very clear boundaries with Becki and Paige because there's no way on God's Green Earth that a 31 year old woman (aunt or not) should be as involved in every facet of a 15 year old's life as Becki is with Paige

Reactions: 24
Not taking a stab at you, but my spelling of chips as c h i p s, was deliberate.

I know many people in here enjoy the phonetic spelling of this SMEG fridge's pronunciation, but it's a nah from me.

Personally I feel even popularising the phonetic spellings and how she speaks is almost supporting it, even if only in here.

I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.

Christ almightum

Chillum.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she still hasn’t addressed the broken bed. Actually, I can. She knows she will get caned in the comments because there is no possible way her weight isn’t the cause of the broken bed.

Reactions: 16
Rach needs to watch the "Quiet on set" documentary and then set some very clear boundaries with Becki and Paige because there's no way on God's Green Earth that a 31 year old woman (aunt or not) should be as involved in every facet of a 15 year old's life as Becki is with Paige
I really want to watch that. Where can I find it?

Reactions: 3

IMG_5724.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.