BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ. I said how I feel. No need to be so defensive of the illiteracy.
duck knows you can't have a contrary opinion in here.
I literally said poetic license to all who do.
Sheesh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
this is how I announce my arrival at work each day, my colleagues are sick to death of me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
they just need to be blydi kind if that makes sensum?
or for heffalump that translates to “ they just need to be bloody kind, if that makes sense? “
sorry couldn’t resist

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We can’t all write in ye olde English like everyone’s favourite dead dog

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Watching an old TikTok she makes me die lol. Calls herself a foodie but can’t even pronounce balsamic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on lmao at the pages of sheer outrage when you all thought she wasn’t uploading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_4130.jpeg

I feel this is right up Bisons street because she doesn’t like cheese… 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I see it as dropping to her level, even if only for lols, and I aint about that.
this was my favourite part of the post because you said lols and ‘I ain’t about that’ which feels like dropping down to some sort of level.. 🤣

• Haha
Reading this thread whilst eating my grapes, only a few not a whole 2 for £3 punnet, and I almost died choking on them from laughing so hard.

you lot need to come with a danger of laughing to death warning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate looking at the time and seeing it’s only 1pm which means no bison videos for at least another 2 hours because the fat lard isn’t even awake yet

• Haha
Channeling my inner bison and feeling like a total fat duck today so ordered a maccies, fort I'd try the sour cream dip that she loves and it's absolutely angin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I HATE when she calls them the kids as if she's pushed them out of her vag. Becks you've nofing else in your life apart from this. When she was dieting she ate a meal deal and fruit at the dance comps and it was much more relatable. Nowum it's just any excuse to stuff her face

Reactions: 20
Need her to produce some absolute Chernobyl tier 'food' for dinner today. I'm in a mood and need the laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.