BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Easter eggs will be reviewed this week. Se needs to buy even more as it’s the last chance to gorge on them before they are out the shops lol for content purposes of course lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we reckon Leah has Saturday and Sunday to do as she pleases while Caff & BekBek have the kids?
Becki says she’s exhausted from her busy weekend of TokFest and watching the dancing 🤡
Also IBIS is the worst hotel ever yet she describes it as beautiful!
I reckon it's because our Shirl gets most of her bookings at the weekend for her Cher tribute act 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a busy weekend 🙄 I worked a 12.5 hour shift on Saturday and spent all yesterday at a dance comp (and no I didn’t take a suitcase of food) and today I’m cleaning, food shopping and catching up with the washing before working a 12.5 hour shift tonight. That’s a normal busy life becki not your pathetic existence. Lazy twit.

Reactions: 21
She knows exactly what she’s doing. If she doesn’t want negative comments she can either not post or just turn the comments off. But she won’t because she knows it gets her engagement up and it gives her a reason for her clap backs and woe is me videos. No one is forcing her to post herself gorging on fat and sugar laden foods but that’s what she’s chosen to do. She needs to accept that people will have strong opinions on it and, like I say, if she doesn’t want to hear those opinions, turn the comments off.

Reactions: 19
Do we reckon Leah has Saturday and Sunday to do as she pleases while Caff & BekBek have the kids?
Becki says she’s exhausted from her busy weekend of TokFest and watching the dancing 🤡
Also IBIS is the worst hotel ever yet she describes it as beautiful!
Don’t come for an ibis they’re cheap and cheerful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only reason she's pushed herself into the dancing is because if she didn't her content would literally be just eating as she doesnt have a life of her own at all. It's a massive perk that she gets to sit and scoff her face whilst also getting to prove to TT that she does have a life.

She leads an incredibly sheltered life. Its fascinating to watch someone in such denial.

She eats so much because its a cause of literally having nothing going on in her life. If she had a job, home and family she wouldn't have so much time to think about her next meal.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The only reason she's pushed herself into the dancing is because if she didn't her content would literally be just eating as she doesnt have a life of her own at all. It's a massive perk that she gets to sit and scoff her face whilst also getting to prove to TT that she does have a life.

She leads an incredibly sheltered life. Its fascinating to watch someone in such denial.

She eats so much because its a cause of literally having nothing going on in her life. If she had a job, home and family she wouldn't have so much time to think about her next meal.
Yeah I’m pretty sure she uses TikTok as an excuse to her family to justify what she’s doing. What’s gonna happen when TikTok disappears? They don’t seem to think that far ahead which in my opinion is very short sighted and stupid!

Reactions: 11
She chats absolute tit anyway, she never used to take that much herself. She posted a video back in 2022 of a meal deal at the dancing so what’s changed in the multiverse of morris dancing that now requires her to sit and eat that much. Its nonsense, its just another excuse to sit yamming

Reactions: 35
Don’t come for an ibis they’re cheap and cheerful 🤣
We stayed and went for breakfast £15 for the shittest cooked breakfast 😭

Also did she have dunkers?? They would be vile after sitting out all day. Does she bring ice packs???

Reactions: 3
What’s so different from morris dancing to other dance competitions? Like why is she saying if you do morris dancing you knoum? Surly a dance competition is a dance competition 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her saying they bring loads back is gross too, so food that’s supposed to be refrigerated sits in a sweaty bag all day and gets popped back in the fridge when you get home? Or does it get binned?
Bec Bec never throw away food

Reactions: 5
Thank youm. Have already eaten 20 bags of fridge raiders mini chickens this morning in attempt to feel like it’s still suitcase sunday x
I know, my fridge is full of mini scotch eggs and goujons that need eating up. It’s always the way isn’t it, you just get caught up in the suitcase Sunday spirit and buy far too many delicious treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She dragged that video out for ages because she wants the money. No one cares what you eat- you could eat a whole lamb for all I care the thing is, you can’t moan when someone questions it! These bleeping people should not be allowed online. Not sure why her and caff take the kids- think it’s a bit odd. #StompingIsNotDancing

Reactions: 19
Sitting there all day you just get peckish.

No, you get bored. Drop the kids off, go home, go pick them up later.

It’s an excuse to pretend she’s their mother and then eat all day.

Reactions: 29
Being such a good Auntie doesn't stretch to looking at Paige's diet when she has ADHD then? Lots of studies to show a good diet can really help symptoms and over-eating is common in people with ADHD.

Reactions: 21
She’s so full of tit. If you made lunch for your kids every day & they constantly came home with 1/4 left over .. you would stop packing as much . If you made yourself lunch for work and every time didn’t eat it all , you would pack less .

She really thinks we believe that every single suitcase Sunday they have food that’s left over … so she continues to pack the same massive amount each time ?!

Have a day off you brain dead cockwomble . That airplane travel pillow that you pass off a neck has cut off the already tiny supply of blood going to your brain !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Being such a good Auntie doesn't stretch to looking at Paige's diet when she has ADHD then? Lots of studies to show a good diet can really help symptoms and over-eating is common in people with ADHD.
Sure junk and E numbers don't help with the hyperactivity/tiredness symptoms either :rolleyes: know you said it but it will just make P feel more drained and jittery

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.