BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon Leah has Saturday and Sunday to do as she pleases while Caff & BekBek have the kids?
Becki says she’s exhausted from her busy weekend of TokFest and watching the dancing 🤡
Also IBIS is the worst hotel ever yet she describes it as beautiful!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not the brightest star in the sky is she? While doing her best Humpty Dumpty impersonation she has a rant about her own content not being anyone’s business. Seriously? What a dumb duck 🤔

Reactions: 13
Wait the tokfest also has people from megacon which I guess is like cosplay/comic-con from the Harry Potter and Star Wars stuff? So who was there for tok fest? Like 5 people? Can't even see any other tik tokers :ROFLMAO:
The only other account I saw mention it was holly and diego and I’m sure they were booked to do a talk😭 tokfest makes me cringe so bad

Reactions: 2
If it’s no one’s business then don’t put it online for half a million or more people to see you bleeping dipshit.
Put it online, expect a commentary.

She knows full well that post will take in the most money each week.

Reactions: 31
Bison and cookingwithtubz would be such couple goals. He’d take her to the bingo for the scran and she’d go on a drive thru tour on the way home before ordering cheps and bergirrr
Omg he makes me cringe. That wet wipe is so desperate for a girlfriend.

Reactions: 7
When’s she ever had a full time job 💀🧐 Did a part time ‘degree’ then worked part time in the nursery.

I’m out the house from now until 4, I’m having some granola with yoghurt, won’t eat until 1pm on my lunch which is a sandwich and cresp, then my tea will be pasta. Don’t get it.

Reactions: 14
Tokfest looked dead. They probably had the comic con thing at the same time as not many tokfest tickets were sold. Looks like hardly any creators went (I use the term loosely).

Becki justifying herself “yeah I know ppl say they work full time n only take overnight oats & a banana to work but we are sitting all day & you get peckish so it’s better to have more with u” that mindset is why you have gained so much weight. If u are sitting u aren’t burning any cals so no u don’t need more lol.

Reactions: 24
IMG_9923.jpeg
‘You sit there all day, ALL DAY’ then pulls this face. First of all Becki no one puts a gun to your head & forces you to do it. I’m pretty sure going and sitting there all day especially as their auntie is optional.

the way she talks about those girls as if she’s their mum really pisses me off 😂

Reactions: 32
When’s she ever had a full time job 💀🧐 Did a part time ‘degree’ then worked part time in the nursery.
She’s not had a full time job she’s just trying to sound relatable cos when she was working part time she was taking the amount of food in that someone doing a full time job world lol

Reactions: 10
‘other morris dancers will know’
You’re not a ‘morris dancer’ though are you Becky
You sit there , on a plastic chair (that’s probably screaming for its life ) and watch other people’s kids Morris dance
This is just another excuse to consume a weeks worth of calories in one day
P & P eat half what she does and they actually are dancing
bleeping buffoon

Apologies for the language so early - I’ve woken up with a right one on me today 😡

Reactions: 28
Her saying they bring loads back is gross too, so food that’s supposed to be refrigerated sits in a sweaty bag all day and gets popped back in the fridge when you get home? Or does it get binned?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I want to see pictures of other morris dancers lunches as a comparison, there's no way they're all taking suitcases every Sunday, she's full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tokfest looked dead. They probably had the comic con thing at the same time as not many tokfest tickets were sold. Looks like hardly any creators went (I use the term loosely).

Becki justifying herself “yeah I know ppl say they work full time n only take overnight oats & a banana to work but we are sitting all day & you get peckish so it’s better to have more with u” that mindset is why you have gained so much weight. If u are sitting u aren’t burning any cals so no u don’t need more lol.
What does she think people do at work, they sit there all day, or stand all day actually working, using brain power exerting mental and physical energy

You sit there with your Last Supper Suitcase of food non of which has any health properties or nutritional value, this is partially why you constantly eat, your never full because what you eat is shite and doesnt fill anyone

you think watching children dance is hunger inducing, what a bleeping simple bleep she is

Reactions: 16
Her saying they bring loads back is gross too, so food that’s supposed to be refrigerated sits in a sweaty bag all day and gets popped back in the fridge when you get home? Or does it get binned?
Becki would never bin food. I don’t believe any comes back with her. Load of crap. If food comes back n she does a video on it, she will have got home n restocked it up with stuff in the house again ready to film.
---
What does she think people do at work, they sit there all day, or stand all day actually working, using brain power exerting mental and physical energy

You sit there with your Last Supper Suitcase of food non of which has any health properties or nutritional value, this is partially why you constantly eat, your never full because what you eat is shite and doesnt fill anyone

you think watching children dance is hunger inducing, what a bleeping simple bleep she is
Yeah that’s it.. it’s boredom & the fact she eats stuff that won’t fill u properly for long. She really needs to start eating a lot of protein & proper food but she won’t.

Reactions: 12
If it’s no one’s business then don’t put it online for half a million or more people to see you bleeping dipshit.
Put it online, expect a commentary.

She knows full well that post will take in the most money each week.
She’s already planning her weekly takeaways on the strength of it !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.