BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait the tokfest also has people from megacon which I guess is like cosplay/comic-con from the Harry Potter and Star Wars stuff? So who was there for tok fest? Like 5 people? Can't even see any other tik tokers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For a "foodie"... Lol. Does she ever order anything besides chicken and chips or burger and chips?

Another tracker could be called how many days of chips per month.... I would reckon of a 30 day month she is def eating chips 27 of those days.

Reactions: 22
For a "foodie"... Lol. Does she ever order anything besides chicken and chips or burger and chips?

Another tracker could be called how many days of chips per month.... I would reckon of a 30 day month she is def eating chips 27 of those days.
*Cheps* 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Don’t forget the gahhhhhhhhlec bread she HAS to have with every goddamn meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She wants to enjoy food (as we all do) but for her if somethings wrong with a meal or she doesn’t like it, it’s the end of the world so she’ll refrain from trying new things especially when out, she’ll stick to what she knows is so so amazyzin

the cheek to call herself a foodie though

Reactions: 9

We deffo need a Chep Tracker

Everything she eats is always bad plain and bland. Where’s the spice and seasoning

Reactions: 12
Bison and cookingwithtubz would be such couple goals. He’d take her to the bingo for the scran and she’d go on a drive thru tour on the way home before ordering cheps and bergirrr

right her recent videoum. “other morris dancers knowum” and “none of your bizness” MATE you put yourself online, every single aspect of your pathetic life - it’s not a handful of “trolls” it’s genuine people with genuine opinions. Pack it in beck beck x

Reactions: 26
Love a late night rant videum. When did she work full time? Her explanation doesn't make sense anyway, it's 'cause "people come in and out" huh?

Reactions: 19
Someone said her bonce is the size of Jupiter pages back and I’m still screaming 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘I show it but it’s non of your business’

don’t bleeping show it then ya fat greedy bleep.

then says she understands people only taking a sandwich and crisps for a 12 hour shift but because they sit there literally all day you get peckish?!
Wdf?! You mean you’re bored so you eat!

why rant when non of it makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“What’s a normal amount, there is no normal amount have what you want” she’s lost the plot. Any excuse to be made so that she can carry on burying her head in the sand about her issues w food. I feel sorry for her at this point

Reactions: 17
Those opinions and comments she's complaining about are literally what funds her takeaways and Home Bargains hauls. Without them she'd have to work a normal full time job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 14
What the actual duck is she on about in the recent video, she literally said “ the vidoeum you’ve all been waiting for “ and then says about THE SAME VIDEO “ it’s nun of ya biznez “ bleeping he’ll beck do us a favour and just never upload again then if it’s none of our business

Reactions: 16
‘I don’t know why people get so pressed’

because you’re a bleeping hot air balloon on legs with a head the size of a space hopper and you’re likening a 12 hour working shift to 7 hours watching children ‘dance’ and suggesting it justifies shovelling food into your fat stupid mammoth face constantly. God she riles me, the jibbering bleeping sad act with her sausage fingers and Desperate Dan head complete with beard. And why does she have 5 peoples share of eyebrows? What a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.