BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Teenage girls share beds and have slumber parties and face masks and all that jazz … teenage boys don’t.

Becki is just emotionally stunted and stuck at 15
Not round my end they dont. If a 30 odd year old woman was sharing a bed with a 15 year old girl or boy they would be called a nonce its wierd behaviour. And been emotionally stunted or not doesnt excuse that type of behaviour.. murderers and rapist also have stunted ages its doesnt stop them from going to prison tho.

Reactions: 33
Chicken goujons, garlic bread, burger and chips.. Definitely think she's eating more now she's walking Ince a week.

Reactions: 9
Whenever they book to go somewhere wether it be a hotel or caravan becki always has to share a bed with paige even when theres spare beds available. She stayed and looked after her sisters house whilst they were on holiday n had the whole house to choose from but she choose paiges.
And lots of other tit shes just an obsessive dick
And she was in the bed naked then used all her make up stuff, whilst this might seem minor it’s defo strange

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Most hotels like premier in have rooms with twin beds rather than a double. She could’ve easily booked this rather than a double bed. It’s so odd. As others have said, if she was a man, there would be a riot.
It’s obvious Becky pays for tit so Paige’s mum doesn’t have to so Paige is probably told to put up with her cos they need her to pay/take her places. Paige will have enough one day and duck her off and I cannot wait
Yeah she's in for a shock when Paige gets a boyfriend I doubt the boyfriend would put up with Becky waddling behind them everywhere as a third wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s a rumour going about where I live about someone getting into their niece’s bed after a night out and didn’t think anything of it. Of course he’s getting called a pedalo/nonce, but I think that’s to due with his gender. She’s definitely grooming those girls I think out of fear of abandonment and rejection.

Reactions: 14
Is it just in the north west we have these weird niche dancing things? Where I live on the Wirral we all did majorettes and no one else seems to have a clue about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I almost think rather than being a n she wants those girls to be like her kids and be close to them? Explains the sharing bed and cuddling up

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.