BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Paige and Porscha have their own individual lunches which means the rest of that shite if for The Bison
Jesus, Mary , Joseph and the wee donkey !!!
I work 4 x 12 shifts on a block and that is less then I take for all 4 !!!
Never seen anyone eat so much food !!!

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t put where they ate on Friday, food looks tit and it’s empty on a Friday night. Such a foodie.

Reactions: 16
She hasn’t put where they ate on Friday, food looks tit and it’s empty on a Friday night. Such a foodie.
Resort World has multiple options that are a million times nicer than whatever they chose with the dry goujons and tit cheps

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell those goujons looked dry! They look like they’d cut the roof of your mouth to ribbons. How she can call herself a foodie when she eats the tit she does is beyond me.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the filter glitch when she was eating those dry ass goujons? Her left eye went larger for a second

I can't believe she's using filters to make it seem her piggy piss holes arnt being engulfed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I almost think rather than being a n she wants those girls to be like her kids and be close to them? Explains the sharing bed and cuddling up
Yeah soph you have a way with words and this just made her seem more of a nonce wanting to cuddle up with her 15 year old neice in bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They deffo ate at the hotel as she shows the other end of the room she had her massive breakfast in 😂

Reactions: 5
Kinnell, good job she doesn't travel via Ryanair on Suitcase Sunday, she'd be brassic with the extra weight charges of that luggage sandwich box.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I just had another look at the menu and couldn’t find the garlic bread.

Reactions: 1
How many times has she had a burger and cheps/breaded chicken and cheps this week

Reactions: 8
I wonder why they walked over to Resorts World if they ended up eating shite hotel food instead?

Reactions: 6
Wonder if becki had subway today too
All that food she packs and they’ve still gone to Subway. Unbelievable
---
I wonder why they walked over to Resorts World if they ended up eating shite hotel food instead?
I don’t think they did eat at the hotel. I think they went out to RW and ate, then came home, got in their PJs and went down to the hotel bar, then ate in the hotel for breakfast

Reactions: 4
Bet caff tells her not to worry about her weight and its just puppy fat, it will fall off her when she grows up. Hence why she's the size of the equator, because she won't bleeping grow up. Big fat whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Takeaway Tracker - March 2024

02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40
04/03/24 - Mcdonnums Double Cheeeeseburgeh Meal - £5.49
05/03/24 - Free food £FREE
07/03/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast - £5.79
09/03/24 - Indium - £18.65
12/03/24 - Home Bargains cafe - Hot dog £0.99, party donut £0.59, bottle of cewk £1.15, orange juice, pot of tea = £4.53
13/03/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £17.61
14/03/24 - Knooooooppsppppssssss - £POTENTIALLY FREE
15/03/24 - Drep Lardfest £FREE
16/03/24 - Costcoum - £11.49
18/03/24 - Chicken Tenders - £5.50
20/03/24 - Burgerum wif egg, potential bottomless brunch £36.99
21/03/24 - Kee-Bab - £17.98
22/03/24 - Birmingum Burgerum - £24.85
23/03/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.03

Amended. Fank youm all

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Beck sounds a bit ill and raspy in that suitcase Sunday video- coughing and croaking a bit? Could just be from smoking, but if not it's not great to be sick around kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.