BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally wouldn’t feed fridge raiders or mini scotch eggs to my dog. Absolutely rancid

Reactions: 24
So she sits and watches dancing for the same amount of time the average person is at work. I literally take a banana, sandwich and crisps for 7.5 hour day.

Reactions: 21
Tbh if she’s doesn’t get herself sorted out weight wise, house wise, job wise. No one will settle down with her. I think she knows that herself hence why she’s cosplaying as Mammy towards her Nieces and nephews

Reactions: 11
Why do they all need their own lunch boxes? My daughter does actual dance comps (not stomping in flammable outfits) and they can start as early as 8am and finish at 10pm and I just stick some sandwiches or pasta in with some fruit, Pringles etc in a bag and if anyone wants something, it’s there. No need for individual boxes is there. Bec bec is probably too worried she won’t get enough so she has to have a separate stash fat bleep

Reactions: 25
Can someone enrol their baby bison to morris dancing so we can experience suit case sunday first hand x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone enrol their baby bison to morris dancing so we can experience suit case sunday first hand x
Manafesting that one of the mums from dancing comes across this fred and spills the tea 🙈 with in the wild pics too!

Reactions: 13
The nonce discussios bore me the most
She's not a nonce, just never matured past being a teenager.
Inappropriate behaviour shouldn’t be excused as immaturity. Would you be comfortable with her around your minor?

Reactions: 26
How many points on the bingoum card did we get today? Hope she gets a take away after her busy day sat on her pancake arse, she deserves it x

Reactions: 8
New to the thread and I need to know why you all call her a pedalo 😭

Oh never mind I just discovered the wiki section

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The nonce discussios bore me the most
She's not a nonce, just never matured past being a teenager.
So only if its a male constanlty wanting to share a bed with a 15 year old is classed as noncing

Reactions: 27
So only if its a male constanlty wanting to share a bed with a 15 year old is classed as noncing
Yes! Teenage girls share beds and have slumber parties and face masks and all that jazz … teenage boys don’t.

Becki is just emotionally stunted and stuck at 15

Reactions: 5
New to the thread and I need to know why you all call her a pedalo 😭
Whenever they book to go somewhere wether it be a hotel or caravan becki always has to share a bed with paige even when theres spare beds available. She stayed and looked after her sisters house whilst they were on holiday n had the whole house to choose from but she choose paiges.
And lots of other tit shes just an obsessive dick

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.