BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That suitcase as put me into a diabetic coma … and I’m not diabetic .

It’s like a 1980s child’s birthday party ! All we needed was the pineapple and cheese hedgehog and she was all in ..

Then onto a game … ‘pin the kebabum on the bison ‘ … would say pass the parcel but the massive fat shithouse would take up the circle
she wouldn't make cheese and pineapple sticks as too much effort for her, she's very tired from her busy weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is everything her favourite? How can everything be your favourite? If everything’s your favourite then nothing is? I dislike her STUPIDITY.

Reactions: 18
The TokFest video 😂😂 It’s absolutely dead. Seen more people waiting for a bus on a Monday morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion: big Beck loves a good peck, can no longer see her own neck

Reactions: 8
Clearly her WIEIADs are a crock of shite then if that’s how much she needs in 8 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What actually is this if you knoum you knoum bollocks? It’s like she’s trying to be cool and has inside jokes that only a certain few people will understand. Like what do you mean “ i get peckish if you knoum you knoum “ ?? like i think we all know what it feels like to be peckish you fat nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t remember a thing she had in her suitcase, that nipple was so distracting. Just couldn’t believe the audacity of it being there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bleeping LOVE how many times the word nonce is used on this thread.
Such a tremendous word

Anyway
Off to watch SS 🧳
The nonce discussios bore me the most
She's not a nonce, just never matured past being a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if their mum just isn’t remotely interested in taking them to dancing? Bec Bec has stepped in and now thinks she’s their best friend cos basically she’s got duck all else in her life.
Yeah, the videos have given the impression for a while that Rachel can't be bothered with Paige's hobby / is happy to let Becki pay for everything and drive her around, and now it looks like Porscha's mum is doing the same. Becki is 100% lining up Porscha as a replacement for Paige when she ditches Becki in the near future and wants to spend more time with her mates and boyfriend as you'd expect from a soon to be 16-year-old preparing for adult life

Reactions: 20
SO MANY QUESTIONS

it’s ridiculous

Why is she cosplaying at being their mum
Why is there a picnic bag AND lunchboxes
Why is nothing made fresh, can’t she make a bleeping sandwich
Why can’t she put in apples instead of crappy apple snack bags
Why does all the food she has chosen reek?
Why can I see her nipple???!???
Also why is their actual mum letting her fat arse play mum???
I don’t get it. Unless they all just feel sorry for her or trying to avoid a row.. like ‘oh you know she likes to do all this for the kids so let’s just let her because we don’t want the grief’ sort of thing ?? It’s strange.

Reactions: 15
Shes trying her hardest to get on that tokfest guest list isnt she soum this is a yearly fing for me noum, the event planners must see how hated she is and knows if they have her as a guest there they will likely have people going just to give her tit and cause trouble

Reactions: 16
I bet paige is all stomped out now bless her! 🤣🤣 I can just imagine her at dance today.
Paige stomping the place down whilst the nonce aunt sits stinking the room out with her mountain of food

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If i was her hairdresser id be so fucked off hows her hair that greasy and scraped back a day after having it done
must be nice to have money to waste mustn't it 😬 what with her hair and those hideous nails 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.