BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely couldn't keep up with the amount of scran. And not a helfy item in sight for ar Beluga. Luv it. Soum happy if that makes senseum? But yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Cos youm knowm I do get peckish … fellow Morris dancing people will knowm“ How ON EARTH does sitting on your arse for 10 hours straight build up such an appetite? Making it sounds like she’s the one River dancing the night away ffs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“Cos youm knowm I do get peckish … fellow Morris dancing people will knowm“ How ON EARTH does sitting on your arse for 10 hours straight build up such an appetite? Making it sounds like she’s the one River dancing the night away ffs :rolleyes:
More like she’s bleeping bored and passes the time cramming fridge raiders and mini scotch eggs in her gob.

Reactions: 23
Never eaten a fridge raider in my life the thought of them 🤢 and those mini scotch eggs 🤢
She could have made a nice pasta salad, bit of fuel for them to dance its literal junk. (Yes I'm new to suitcase Sundays 🤣 I'm in shock)
it's literally processed junk isn't it? she's that lazy she doesn't make anything herself?!

Reactions: 14
Do we actually know how long they’re out the house on suitcase Sundays?!
She said previously, in defence of the amount of food she takes; that they are there from 8.30ish - 4.30. So a standard 8 hour day FFS. During which time all she does is sit in an XXL camping chair stuffing her face with the smelliest food and noncing. She does not take part in any physical activity apart from going outside for a cigarette and the icecream van.
It’s a very long busy dayum though guyyyys so she’s earned a takeaway when she get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_9886.jpeg
WTF is going on with her arm😳😳 never seen someone with rolls on their arms before. FFS.

also the sheer amount of food that’s being taken is absolutely ridiculous. No wonder the diarrhoea tablets are needed.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Any in the wild photos from tokfest?
There is very little Tok fest content from anyone this time. I saw one disappointed creator saying never again, and that it wasn’t what they expected. No content from the bison this time other than the hotel. I suspect the Tok fest part of the event was completely dead.

This is my first Suitcase Sunday and it did not disappoint. I am flabbergasted at the sheer amount of food there.

Also as a newbie to the bison, what's the family dynamic there? How many siblings does she have? Is she a lot younger than them? Has she ever lived on her own? I just do not get the whole living in her childhood bedroom, hanging out with her nieces lifestyle she has
Read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing says the lord’s day quite like flashing your deli meat nipples at the children’s dancing sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SO MANY QUESTIONS

it’s ridiculous

Why is she cosplaying at being their mum
Why is there a picnic bag AND lunchboxes
Why is nothing made fresh, can’t she make a bleeping sandwich
Why can’t she put in apples instead of crappy apple snack bags
Why does all the food she has chosen reek?
Why can I see her nipple???!???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
HI EVERYWUNNNN, new to the fred. Been watching for months. Suitcase Sunday did not disappoint I was like a child at christmas when she uploaded it if that makes sensum? xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if their mum just isn’t remotely interested in taking them to dancing? Bec Bec has stepped in and now thinks she’s their best friend cos basically she’s got duck all else in her life.

Reactions: 15
That suitcase as put me into a diabetic coma … and I’m not diabetic .

It’s like a 1980s child’s birthday party ! All we needed was the pineapple and cheese hedgehog and she was all in ..

Then onto a game … ‘pin the kebabum on the bison ‘ … would say pass the parcel but the massive fat shithouse would take up the circle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bleeping LOVE how many times the word nonce is used on this thread.
Such a tremendous word

Anyway
Off to watch SS 🧳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.