BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must spend an absolute bleeping fortune on that, how do they afford it
She’s on serious coin from TikTok. I swear someone worked it out to around 4k a month.

Simple Sevda was overheard speaking in Turkish about how her TikTok money had gone down from 6k a month since she stopped getting so many ads. So Becki is going to be raking it in, even without ads. She always makes sure videos are more than one minute as that’s when you get paid, when the viewer has watched 60 seconds or more.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just as expected utter tit in the return of Suitcase Sunday

Reactions: 3
Do we actually know how long they’re out the house on suitcase Sundays?!
She always says it’s early (so probs 11 for the lazy scruff!) and she’s always back in time for a rowwwwwest she doesn’t much liyyyyyyke or some sort of takeaway!

Reactions: 5
Never eaten a fridge raider in my life the thought of them 🤢 and those mini scotch eggs 🤢
She could have made a nice pasta salad, bit of fuel for them to dance its literal junk. (Yes I'm new to suitcase Sundays 🤣 I'm in shock)

• Haha
This is my first Suitcase Sunday and it did not disappoint. I am flabbergasted at the sheer amount of food there.

Also as a newbie to the bison, what's the family dynamic there? How many siblings does she have? Is she a lot younger than them? Has she ever lived on her own? I just do not get the whole living in her childhood bedroom, hanging out with her nieces lifestyle she has

Reactions: 13
The sheer size of her means that she will easily burn through a minimum of 4000 calories watching young girls dancing on noncing Sunday.

Soum yeah she needs the calories 😂

P.S my first suitcase Sunday and I'm stunned

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another mouth to feed? Last year it was Becki, Paige and ES Cath; this year it looks like Becki, Paige and little Pork chop. The maths ain’t mathsing Becki!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.