BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she doesn’t do it. She deffo reads here and knows we're all waiting. Selfish trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell she looks so ill! How are none of these photos a wake up call for her? Thanks to Reddit for the photo btw.

IMG_4360.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s such a selfish fucker
We’ve been waiting months for today
it’s always the way isn’t it? I always find the build up more enjoyable. Wondering how many fridge raiders there’ll be in the marvel lunchbox, has Peej branched out to any other fruit? Perhaps a flavoured water? What processed meat is number one on the must have list?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Na why she holding our suitcase sunday for ransom

give the people what they want bison

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's all keep calm. She's tooum busy slobbering over the organised stomping. Suitcase Sunday will be here soon.

Reactions: 6
it’s always the way isn’t it? I always find the build up more enjoyable. Wondering how many fridge raiders there’ll be in the marvel lunchbox, has Peej branched out to any other fruit? Perhaps a flavoured water? What processed meat is number one on the must have list?
Will it be a Penguin or Pick Me Up bar, Dairylea Dunker with jumbo tubes or Nachos

HURRY UP YOU LOSER

Reactions: 6
I bet the dance mums are waiting for her to turn up with the suitcase, it's not just us. It's a spectator sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet they're all dreadding it, waiting to hear her massive squeekers on the gym floor with her suitcase in tow "hi everywuuunnnn" acting like bell of the ball

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.