BeckiJones4 #79 Not Dead, Over Fed, Broke Her Bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she gets a pass by people because she’s a woman but if she was a man behaving this way she would be absolutely persecuted (rightly so). Women get away with inappropriate sexual behaviour a lot imo
You see it all the time with signs at Harry Styles shows and stuff but nobody says anything but if a older man had a sexual sign up at an Ariana grande concert or something people would go nuts
When the gunt is so massive it makes your legs look 2 inches long 😬
---

Think that goes for most people
Ok but why bathroom/kitchen tiles in the hallway?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where's the actual footage of TokFest? Did it even happen cos there's nothing on actual tik tok 🤔

Reactions: 7
Really winds me up how much she forces her eyes open for photos - to make them look like they exist. Can just see the straining. Tried it and it’s very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 13
Re the hotel breakfast, my friend and I go to a premier inn once or twice a year for a other people free long catchup and we go feral bison on the all you can eat breakfast she made us look like amateurs but we want our monies worth plus we are there for hours!!

The insta post is odd I get being close to your niece now my niece is an adult we are very close but when she was 15 and I was 30? It wasn’t like it is now and I’d never respond to a 15 yr old being my best friend. It’s inappropriate and also puts huge pressure on Paigey to keep bison hyped up and positive .
I remember years ago there was a ‘free Jinger’ campaign about the Duggar family and I think it’s time for a free Paige so she can be a teenager and hopefully move on without the constant thudding behind her of the new balances

Reactions: 18
Takeaway Tracker - March 2024

02/03/24 - Pub Kids Menoo - £11.99
02/03/24 - Slim Chickens - £25.40
04/03/24 - Mcdonnums Double Cheeeeseburgeh Meal - £5.49
05/03/24 - Free food £FREE
07/03/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast - £5.79
09/03/24 - Indium - £18.65
12/03/24 - Home Bargains cafe - Hot dog £0.99, party donut £0.59, bottle of cewk £1.15, orange juice, pot of tea = £4.53
13/03/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £17.61
14/03/24 - Knooooooppsppppssssss - £POTENTIALLY FREE
15/03/24 - Drep Lardfest £FREE
16/03/24 - Costcoum - £11.49
18/03/24 - Chicken Tenders - £5.50
20/03/24 - Burgerum wif egg, potential bottomless brunch £36.99
21/03/24 - Kee-Bab - £17.98
22/03/24 - Undeclared Birmingum meal - £TBC
23/03/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.03
Wow that comes to £172.18 !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We now have plans which mean I'll be out of the house from 11-4 basically. Bisonettes, I expect some quality piss taking. Salute 🫡 we've waited a long time for this.

Reactions: 8
I’m 29 and have a 13 year old daughter, we went away for her 13th birthday to London and stayed in a premier inn, I searched for ones that had double rooms with two separate beds. She’s my daughter, I don’t think it’s strange to share a bed with her however for me it’s about her boundaries and privacy as she becomes an adult. Becki oversteps the mark with Paige constantly, what kind of 31 year old women claims a 14 year old niece is their best friend?! I’m sorry but she actually needs her hard drive checking, hanging around with children on a weekend is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Most hotels like premier in have rooms with twin beds rather than a double. She could’ve easily booked this rather than a double bed. It’s so odd. As others have said, if she was a man, there would be a riot.
It’s obvious Becky pays for tit so Paige’s mum doesn’t have to so Paige is probably told to put up with her cos they need her to pay/take her places. Paige will have enough one day and duck her off and I cannot wait

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.